CLOSED: Points for Rent: 47 VGC points, $13 pp, use by 11/30/2021 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate33

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
These points can be used at any resort up to November 30, 2021. Let me know your dates, room type and preferred resort!

Not looking to do a transfer.

Any availability VGC Sept 2nd - Sept 4th , studio or 1 bedroom , 2 adults.

2 nights @ SSR 9/17-9/19? 1 bedroom maybe? is short a few points is there a way to make up the difference? TIA

2 nights @ SSR 9/17-9/19? 1 bedroom maybe? is short a few points is there a way to make up the difference? TIA

Yes, this is available as standard 1BR, and I can make that work. Preferred 1BR would be more points than I can offer. PM me ASAP with name, email, phone and address if you would like to book.

Yes, this is available as standard 1BR, and I can make that work. Preferred 1BR would be more points than I can offer. PM me ASAP with name, email, phone and address if you would like to book.
I can't PM yet, but definitely interested. If you PM me, can I reply? Sorry just found this site and signed up to book a last minute getaway. But I see that if I keep posting I'm hopefully just a few hours away from sending a PM :)

Last edited:
Long shot, but if any studios that sleep 5 become available from 11/24-11/26, we would definitely be interested!

Morning! Looking for a studio for one night - 11/5 or two nights arriving 11/4 for 3 adults and one child.

Hello. Anything available 9/10 for 1 night with room for 3 adults and 2 children? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter