CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 500+ available BWV @$17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabrieltorres

Mouseketeer
I have 500+ points available to rent @ $17 per point for Boardwalk Villas Home Resort with 11-month window. BWV Christmas season check-in available - several other December dates still available. Any other DVC resort available within 7-months

If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference and check in/out dates
-room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
-number in your party including ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and can provide references. I accept payment via PayPal friends and family.

I thought I had already posted a request but it seems to have disappeared!!

Looking for a BW View studio or 1 BR for two adults for check in 11/1/2020 and checkout 11/7/2020. Thanks!!

Hi, I am looking for a large amount of points for boardwalk villas, studio standard (or better view if standard isn’t available). The issue is I am trying to secure points for a trip for January 8-26, 2021 for my family and then the same BWV studio for my sisters family from Jan 12-26, 2021... hoping we would have the best chance to be booking on the first day of the 11 month window. Is this too far away or could you accommodate?

I thought I had already posted a request but it seems to have disappeared!!

Looking for a BW View studio or 1 BR for two adults for check in 11/1/2020 and checkout 11/7/2020. Thanks!!
There are no Studios available those dates. A 1BR Pool view is available for 179 points. Please let me know if you would like to book it

Hi, I am looking for a large amount of points for boardwalk villas, studio standard (or better view if standard isn’t available). The issue is I am trying to secure points for a trip for January 8-26, 2021 for my family and then the same BWV studio for my sisters family from Jan 12-26, 2021... hoping we would have the best chance to be booking on the first day of the 11 month window. Is this too far away or could you accommodate?
We will be able to book on Feb 8 for your planned dates. In the meantime, please confirm how many bedrooms you are interested for the villa, and how many adults/kids in the party.

We will be able to book on Feb 8 for your planned dates. In the meantime, please confirm how many bedrooms you are interested for the villa, and how many adults/kids in the party.
I am new to the forum so I would prefer to wait to send any more details until my chat opens. I hope that’s okay? I was following your post yesterday that had 400+ points. Where did that go?

Hi! I'm looking for BWV Studio for 3 adults/1 child (age 4), December 8-11 (Tuesday check in, Friday check out). Standard/Non-view or whatever's cheaper.

I am new to the forum so I would prefer to wait to send any more details until my chat opens. I hope that’s okay? I was following your post yesterday that had 400+ points. Where did that go?
Yes please send me a PM once your chat opens. Thanks

Hi! I'm looking for BWV Studio for 3 adults/1 child (age 4), December 8-11 (Tuesday check in, Friday check out). Standard/Non-view or whatever's cheaper.
Hello, there are no studios available those dates. Are there any other dates or Villa size you would consider?

I updated the points availability for rent from the previous post

Yes, there is a 1BR Pool view available for 84 points, check-in Dec 8, check out Dec 11(3N). Let me know if you are interested in booking
Ok- that is more than I wanted to spend. Can you check for the Studio availability on Nov.29 - Dec.2 (Sun-Wed)? Thanks!

There is a Studio Pool view available for 2N 11/29-12/1 for 30 points, and a standard view Studio for 1N 12/1-12/2 for 10 points. You would have to change rooms for the last night. Would that work? or you could confirm the 2N and waitlist for the third. Let me know

I am looking for studio 4/26-4/29 for 2 adults even if I have to switch resorts everynight. Please let me know what is available for your rate. We would want standard view or value where possible

I am looking for studio 4/26-4/29 for 2 adults even if I have to switch resorts everynight. Please let me know what is available for your rate. We would want standard view or value where possible
Here is what is available:
4/26 - 1N only Std Studio at AKV Kidani for 16 points
4/27 - 1N only std Studio at SSR for 14 points
4/28 - sold out in all resorts - wait list only

Let me know if you want to book

Hello I am interested please let me know if this is available.
-resort preference and check in/out dates
Boardwalk Villa 11/2-11/7
-room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
1BR
-number in your party including ages of children in your party
Party of four: 2adults 2 kids age 7 and 4
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter