CLOSED Points for Rent: 51 Vero Beach points (CAN USE ANYWHERE) -- $16pp, must use by 02/28/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

RinaMB

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I've got 51 VB points for rent at $16 per point. Can be used anywhere, must use by 2/28/22. Willing to rent up to 25 points more at $17 per point.

Longtime DVC member (since 2002) with point rental references. Prefer Venmo or Paypal payment.

Thanks!
Rina

Last edited:
Hello! Is there any two night weekends available in September or early October at Vero Beach? Check in on Friday, check out Sunday?

Hello! I am hoping to rent points from one of the following.

Resort: SS
Room Type(s): 2 studios
Check-in Date: 9/2/21
Check-out Date: 9/4/21
# of Adults- 2 adults room 1; 2 adults 2 children room 2

or BR 2 bedroom with everybody together for the same dates. Thank you so much for any help!

Hello! Is there any two night weekends available in September or early October at Vero Beach? Check in on Friday, check out Sunday?

Hi there. No Saturday nights open at Vero in September or October. Some mid-week availability and a couple of Fridays, but no Saturdays.

Hello! I am hoping to rent points from one of the following.

Resort: SS
Room Type(s): 2 studios
Check-in Date: 9/2/21
Check-out Date: 9/4/21
# of Adults- 2 adults room 1; 2 adults 2 children room 2

or BR 2 bedroom with everybody together for the same dates. Thank you so much for any help!

Hi there. No studios available for those dates but there are 2 bedroom villas. Standard view 29 pts Thursday + 34 pts Friday, total 63 points. Preferred 36 pts Thursday + 41 pts Friday, total 77 points. I only need to rent out 51 but could do the standard at 63 points for you, but probably not the preferred. Let me know if you'd like to book.

Thank you for your response. To confirm 51 points would be at 16pp and the last 12 would be 17pp? Also do you know if all the 2bedrooms have been renovated yet?

Hi there, I am looking for Vero Beach studio October 18 and maybe 219.

I am also looking for beach club or riviera Oct 16&17

Hi there, I am looking for Vero Beach studio October 18 and maybe 219.

I am also looking for beach club or riviera Oct 16&17
No studios or 1 BRs available at any of those resorts for those dates. Sorry!

Hi- Would you mind check one other set of dates?
Feb 19-21
Studio
BWV or BCV
2 adults, 2 children

Thank you!!

Hi- Would you mind check one other set of dates?
Feb 19-21
Studio
BWV or BCV
2 adults, 2 children

Thank you!!

Nothing at BCV for those dates. BW has one night (the 19th) in a Garden/Pool view studio for 22 points and one night (the 20th) in a Boardwalk view studio for 19 points. Those dates are outside the 7-month booking window though so I wouldn't be able to book them until next week.

Still have 51 points to rent. Not a lot of availability at the moment. There are 2 or 3 days available mid-week at a few places in August. Also January and February have availability, especially if you're open to SSR or OKW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter