• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent: 56 BWV @ $14 per pt or $13 when renting 50 or more; must be used by 11/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasmic303

DIS Veteran
Hello friends! We've got 56 points available for use by 11/30/20. Happy to check on availability and can balance out a few more if needed to complete a reservation.

Edited: $14 per point, discounted to $13 per point if you rent 50 points or more. Why not splurge and give yourself more space or a nicer view, or stay an extra night and save!

Perfect for a long weekend getaway!

Last edited:

Anything for this weekend? Like even tonight Oct 10-13 or Oct. 11-13?

Just checked and it looks like I can't book tonight, but tomorrow has openings at most of the resorts. What type of room were you looking for and do you have a preference on resort?

Resort isn’t as big of a deal just looking for a studio; looking for something open. 😊

hello, can you please check for Polynesian for November 9-13 Lakeview Studio? I have been trying to book a hotel, but really want to see DVC properties to consider it from my family without paying the Disney premiums for those rooms.

hello, can you please check for Polynesian for November 9-13 Lakeview Studio? I have been trying to book a hotel, but really want to see DVC properties to consider it from my family without paying the Disney premiums for those rooms.

Totally understand! So the good news is that those dates are available, the bad news is that it's 21 pts per night, for a total of 84 pts. I am able to cover three nights (63 pts @ $13 per point) but unable to cover all four.

Please let me know if you are still interested. Thank you!

Totally understand! So the good news is that those dates are available, the bad news is that it's 21 pts per night, for a total of 84 pts. I am able to cover three nights (63 pts @ $13 per point) but unable to cover all four.

Please let me know if you are still interested. Thank you!

thank you! I am need to the DVC thing...trying to learn on the fly!

would the point cover any of the monorail resorts?

thank you! I am need to the DVC thing...trying to learn on the fly!

would the point cover any of the monorail resorts?

There is availability at the Grand Floridian - Standard View for 68 pts. Please let me know if that's something you'd be interested in. Thank you!

anything for a 4 night stay between november 18th-december 2nd? flexible dates in between that two weeks. looking for a studio or 1 br. any resort except ssr or okw thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter