• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent: 62 SSR points avail @ $9.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockamy

Earning My Ears
I have 62 points for rent. If you have a vacation request, please send it to me via PRIVATE MESSAGE. Please do not post requests to this thread:

I need:
Type of Accomodation (Studio, 1 BD, 2 BD)
Resort (SSR, WLV, BCV, BWV, OKW, AKV, etc)
Date of check-in/check out

To book the reservation, I will need, Names of all guests, ages of minors, home address, phone number, special requests. if you want Magical Express of Disney Dining Plan, please let me know.

I am selling my points because I am short on cash. Therefore, I require paypal payment once I provide confirmation information. I can email you an electronic version of the reservation from the DVC website, the official confirmation can take 10-14 days to receive by mail.

I have successfully booked reservations for many board members in the past. I can provide excellent references upon request. Thanks.

John

PS: Priority will be given to requests that use most of my allocated points. Thanks. :-)

When do the points expire? Are you willing to do a transfer?

Hi! Have never rented point before so any help would be appreciated. We are looking at July 7th for a week. There will be two adults and 3 children. We are not really picky where we stay. Thanks, Jennifer

Hello.I tried to PM you but was not allowed to do so. I am looking for September 4th - 7th in a STUDIO someplace close to Epcot. This would be for 2 adults. PLease let me know..thanks

I cannot send you a PM. I need exactly 54 points for one night in a 2br in SSR on January 30, 2009.

You can reach me at tom.chavez at comcast.net

Thanks,
Tom

I don't know why some of you have been unable to send private messages. I was not checking on the thread because I asked everyone to Private Message me. I will check on your requests and get back to each of you shortly.

John

I have 62 points for rent. If you have a vacation request, please send it to me via PRIVATE MESSAGE. Please do not post requests to this thread:

I need:
Type of Accomodation (Studio, 1 BD, 2 BD)
Resort (SSR, WLV, BCV, BWV, OKW, AKV, etc)
Date of check-in/check out

To book the reservation, I will need, Names of all guests, ages of minors, home address, phone number, special requests. if you want Magical Express of Disney Dining Plan, please let me know.

I am selling my points because I am short on cash. Therefore, I require paypal payment once I provide confirmation information. I can email you an electronic version of the reservation from the DVC website, the official confirmation can take 10-14 days to receive by mail.

I have successfully booked reservations for many board members in the past. I can provide excellent references upon request. Thanks.

John

PS: Priority will be given to requests that use most of my allocated points. Thanks. :-)
I will pay for 62 points @9.50 ea. I would like to rent a stay at BCV 1st pref. or BWV 2nd pref. Oct 19- out Oct. 24, 2008

Thank you all for your interest. I have now sold all my points and will be closing this thread.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter