6bowmans

Mouseketeer
DVC Platinum
Updated points available:

Only SSR points remain

200 SSR pts
0 BRV pts
0 AKV pts

These are Sep 20 UY points that can be used to make reservations for 1 Sep 2020 and later (I will not borrow for reservations in my 2019 UY).
Points can only be used at their respective resorts.
No transfers.

Please provide the following for me to check availability for you:
- Resort
- Room Size (Studio, 1 or 2 Bedroom)
- View
- Check-in Date
- Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
- All payments are due when you receive the reservation confirmation from Disney that I will forward to you.
- All monies are non-refundable
- Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees), Zelle, or Venmo
- Standard rental agreement will be provided

Thanks,
Cliff

Last edited:
225 AKV pts
225 BRV pts
200 SSR pts

These are Sep 20 UY points that can be used to make reservations for 1 Sep 2020 and later (I will not borrow for reservations in my 2019 UY).
Points can only be used at their respective resorts.

Please provide the following for me to check availability for you:
- Resort
- Room Size (Studio, 1 or 2 Bedroom)
- View
- Check-in Date
- Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
- All payments are due when you receive the reservation confirmation from Disney that I will forward to you.
- All monies are non-refundable
- Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees), Zelle, or Venmo
- Standard rental agreement will be provided

Thanks,
Cliff
Hi! I’m interested in AKL 1br savannah view sept 23-28. 151pts

Hi - I’m looking for Boulder Ridge Villas, 2 Bedroom Villa, 5 nights 11/1-11/6.

Thanks!

Hey there. I am looking for BCV from 9/9-9/15 if possible.

Thanks!

Sorry, I do not have BCV points to make that reservation. You will need to find an owner with BCV points since were are outside the 7-month window.

Good afternoon and happy New year! We are interested in a studio in Old Key West for the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We would be looking to check in on March 8th and check out on March 13th. Any help you could give us would be appreciated! Tony

Good afternoon and happy New year! We are interested in a studio in Old Key West for the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We would be looking to check in on March 8th and check out on March 13th. Any help you could give us would be appreciated! Tony

I checked availability at both Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Villas and there is zero availability at both for those dates. Sorry.

Cliff

I'm interested in a reservation for AKV for Dec. 26, 2020-January 2, 2021. I realize this can't be booked yet, so if your points are still available when it is open, I'd like to book a 1BR-Value room.

I'm interested in a reservation for AKV for Dec. 26, 2020-January 2, 2021. I realize this can't be booked yet, so if your points are still available when it is open, I'd like to book a 1BR-Value room.

Hi. Sorry, but my AKV points have already been rented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter