• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent 800+, BWV, BCV, or OKW Princess Half, Spring Break, Food & Wine, Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate3456

Mouseketeer
HI!! I have 800+ points available at Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas or Old Key West to rent at $15/per point.

I can rent 11 months in advance for Boardwalk, Beach Club, or OKW and 7 months in advance for any other resort. Payment will only be due once a reservation has been made and you have received a copy of the confirmation number from Disney. I can provide a rental contract.

My terms are 50% down after you receive a confirmation number from Disney. Then the remaining 50% is due 60 days before you arrive.

I can add the dining plan as well as Magical Express at a later date.

Please provide the following information either by PM here or email me at jnd011@yahoo.com. I will check for availability:

-Name, address and phone#
- Preferred DVC location(s)
- Check-in date
- Check-out date
- Room Type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR)
- Room View (standard, garden/pool, ...etc)

I can provide references upon request! We have been DVC Member since 1993 and joined the DIS Boards in 1999.

Are you willing to book for next October? A few other renters have told me they won't book so far in advance. I know the window doesn't open until November. Looking for October 28-November 8, 2018 in a studio at the BWV or OKW. Thanks!

Hello, I just sent you an email regarding a studio at the Beach Club for the nights of April 12-14, 2018. Thanks! Amanda

HI!! I have 800+ points available at Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas or Old Key West to rent at $15/per point.

I can rent 11 months in advance for Boardwalk, Beach Club, or OKW and 7 months in advance for any other resort. Payment will only be due once a reservation has been made and you have received a copy of the confirmation number from Disney. I can provide a rental contract.

My terms are 50% down after you receive a confirmation number from Disney. Then the remaining 50% is due 60 days before you arrive.

Please provide the following information either by PM here or email me at jnd011@yahoo.com. I will check for availability:

- Check-in date
- Check-out date

I can provide references upon request! We have been DVC Member since 1993 and joined the DIS Boards in 1999.

Hi I am interested in beach club. Studio villa. Either August 11-18 or 19th to 25th. Flexible with dates. Hope to hear from you. Traveling for first Disney trip with 3 boys❤️

Hello!
looking for a small transfer of 40-70 points for a feb 27 to march 2 trip- any resort. Do you have anything available?

Hi I am interested in beach club. Studio villa. Either August 11-18 or 19th to 25th. Flexible with dates. Hope to hear from you. Traveling for first Disney trip with 3 boys❤️
I have rented all my Beach Club Points at this time. You can email me at jnd011@yahoo.com if you would like to talk about another possibility.

I am looking for 222 points for Old Key West 1 bedroom June 17th-24th. Do you have any available?

- Check-in date
- Check-out date

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter