CLOSED: Points for Rent: 800 pts $17/pt AKV, OKW, WL (up to 11 months) BC, BLT, BW, GF, SSR (7 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. But you need to be able to PM. You need at least 10 posts on the board to be able to do so. Once you are able you can start a Conversation with me by clicking on my name and selecting "Start a Conversation" in the pop-up.

Hello, I'm looking for Saratoga Springs Resort:
February 12 -19th, 2021
2 bedroom standard preferably not a lockout
4 people

It is available. Not much elsewhere so it looks limited. You need to establish the right to "Start a Conversation" with me to proceed. That way we can exchange necessary personal info not allowed to disclose in this public posting. (I believe you need to make 10 posts, not sure if they need to be in other forums? or if they count in this forum).

Yes. But you need to be able to PM. You need at least 10 posts on the board to be able to do so. Once you are able you can start a Conversation with me by clicking on my name and selecting "Start a Conversation" in the pop-up.
Thank you! Will do as soon as I am able

Ok I’ve made ten posts but I still don’t see where I would be able to message you. We can’t do this via email?

Ok I’ve made ten posts but I still don’t see where I would be able to message you. We can’t do this via email?

The idea is to continue via private message or email. But we aren't allowed to post our email here.

I just read the messaging requirements: they need to be outside this "DVC - Rent/Transfer" forum. And once complete it could take an hour or so to enable.

Looking for Dec 4th - Dec 8th of this year at BWV, BCV, Poly or Riviera for a studio or 1 bedroom...is there anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter