CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT: 859 among HH, OKW, SSR @ $11; Paypal OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran
Thanks to all. Closed for now.

56 HH points, $11 each for use any time.

24 OKW points, $11 each (for stays 12/1/12 and later only)
49 SSR points, $11 each (for stays 3/1/13 and later only)
500 HH points, $11 each (for stays 8/1/13 and later only)
230 OKW points, $11 each (for stays 8/1/13 and later only)

Paypal OK.

Cannot transfer, as these would be borrowed. If your proposed stay is more than 11 months out, feel free to contact me to pre-arrange a rental.

As you probably know, DVC can fill up early in the summer. Now is the time to book for 2013. Take advantage of the 11-month window and grab those units before everyone else even gets a shot. Please be aware that I am often quoting multiple people and it's first-come-first served. At some point I will rent everything.

I have rented through Disboards many times since 2006. Please note that PMs to me and posts in this thread unfortunately do not always get forwarded to my email account in a timely way.

Best for you to email to bookswin [at] aol [dot] com for faster service. My PM box here keeps filling up. If you email, I will send my phone number and we can discuss options, which may save us both time.

If you post and also send me an email, please include your Disboards name so I can keep track.

If you are new to DVC, I can email you a writeup I did on it.

Thanks.

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom villa for 02/02/13-02/09/13 for 6 adults. This could be at SS, BCV, BWV, or OKW. It would need to be an accessible room.

Thanks,
Kara

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom villa for 02/02/13-02/09/13 for 6 adults. This could be at SS, BCV, BWV, or OKW. It would need to be an accessible room.

Thanks,
Kara

Kara:

I have just searched for accessible 2-BR units for that week; available are the following:

OKW, both lock-off and "near hospitality house," 269 points
SSR, both regular and Treehouse, 269 points
BCV, lockoff, 313 points
BWV, lockoff, garden/pool view, 313 points
BLT, lock off or regular, Lake View, 356 points
BLT, Theme Park View, 430 points
VWL, lockoff or regular, 318 points
AKV, Jambo standard, regular or lockoff, 255 points
AKV, Jambo savanna, regular or lockoff, 317 points
AKV Kidani savanna, regular or lockoff, 317 points

I can book immediately; please let me know. As you may know, there are different types of accessible units (accessible with visual alarms, wheelchair-accessible with roll-in shower or tub, a combination, etc.). Please contact me if you need specifics.

PM me your email address/phone number if you like.

I just saw that I posted leaving on 2/9, but we would actually check out on 2/8. Is there a point difference for one less night?
Also, we would require a wheelchair accessible room with a roll-in shower.

Thanks!
Kara

I just saw that I posted leaving on 2/9, but we would actually check out on 2/8. Is there a point difference for one less night?

Thanks!
Kara

Yes, dropping that last night would save about 40-70 points, depending on the resort.

I would want to call and talk to DVC about the features of the room and communicate those to you before booking. Happy to do that.

Looking for a studio from 12/29 - 1/5/13. I know availability will probably be limited to OKW and SSR but top preferences would be VWL, BWV, BCV or BLT. Please let me know availability. Thank you!!

Looking for a studio from 12/29 - 1/5/13. I know availability will probably be limited to OKW and SSR but top preferences would be VWL, BWV, BCV or BLT. Please let me know availability. Thank you!!

Only the last 4 nights at SSR and only the last 3 at OKW.

At other resorts, only a few nights scattered here and there.

Ok so SSR is available from 1/1 - 1/5? How much would the total cost be and what is your payment policy?

Ok so SSR is available from 1/1 - 1/5? How much would the total cost be and what is your payment policy?

It's 51 points. At $11 each, that's $561, which you can pay with Paypal or mail me a check.

Please email me your email address and I will send you a DVC writeup with all the details. That goes for anyone else reading this as well.

Thanks.

Thanks!
Kara

If you could rank the top 4-5 choices from the list I posted, I'll run them down starting from the top to insure availability.

Hi do you still have points available? I am looking for a transfer of points though for two separate reservations this October in a 1 Bedroom. Dates not cemented yet though.

bookswin said:
Over 1000 HH points. $11 each, Paypal OK.

As you probably know, HH fills up seasonally, especially spring and summer. Now is the time to book for 2013. Take advantage of the 11-month window and grab those units before everyone else even gets a shot.

Also willing to use these at any resort less than 7 months out; that would be February or earlier.

I have rented through Disboards many times over the years. Best for you to email to bookswin [at] aol [dot] com for faster service. My PM box here keeps filling up. If you email, I will send my phone number and we can check options together live online, which saves us both time, speeds things up, and cuts down on errors.

If you are new to DVC, I can email you a writeup I did on it.

Thanks.

Hi. Looking for June 3-8 2013 for 5 people. Would Akl be an option?

Hi,
Can you check for AKL value or standard studio from Sept 1-8. We would be interested in 2 studios. That would definitely be our first choice but we would look at other properties.
If you could check and let me know we would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Misty

Looking for 70 points for SSR on Sep 30 - Oct 4, 2012 in a studio or 1-Bedroom. Four people (2 adults, 2 kids) thank you, Randy.

Hi,
Can you check for AKL value or standard studio from Sept 1-8. We would be interested in 2 studios. That would definitely be our first choice but we would look at other properties.
If you could check and let me know we would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Misty

I can only check one studio at a time without calling Member Services.

Sorry, not a single night in a Jambo value studio for those dates.
Jambo savanna missing the first 2 nights.
Jambo standard missing the second night.

Kidani standard is missing the first night.
Kidani savanna missing first 2 nights.

You can do a split stay and DVC will move your luggage.

SSR has all nights.
OKW missing the second night.

All other resorts have 1/2 or less of the nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter