CLOSED: Points for rent: 89 BLT points expiring Nov 30, 2021. $10 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAX

DIS Veteran
89 points good for reservation(s) at any DVC resorts through Nov 30, 2021. Availability is fairly limited (best at AUL), so flexibility is key.

UPDATE (11/1): Only 11 points left. I am willing to borrow some points (at a discounted rate, so less is preferred) for a reservation (the less points borrowed, the cheaper rate per borrowed point).

FINAL UPDATE: All points are now gone. Good luck to those who are looking for points!

Strong preference is given to renters with good references and/or long/active DIS boards participation. Additional consideration is given to reservation(s) using most points.

Last edited:
We’re looking for 11/10-11/12 at any studio or possibly one bedroom at WDW.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Looking for 11/5-11/7 studio at WDW. Want to head down to see my DCP son for his birthday!

In general, Friday & Saturday nights are not available for studios at essentially all resorts. 1-bedroom (didn't check) may have slightly better availability.

LAX

Sunday 11/28-29 at OKW in a studio?
actually, it looks like either Boardwalk or Polynesian might be available as well. Poly would be super fun!

Good morning!

I would love to book a 1 BR Island Garden view at AUL for November 22-24. We have 3 adults and 2 kids

Thanks

Looking for any dvc in Disney to rent nov 10-13. Sorry late notice. Might be impossible. Studio or 1 bedroom. Family of 4. Me, my mom, my son 10 and daughter 13

If you still have points left, I replied.
We would love to stay at the Poly 11/23-24.

Last edited:
I have gotten lots of responses. I am currently replying to each one in the order received. Please be patient with me.

LAX

UPDATE: 78 points have now been spoken for, so only 11 points left at the moment. If that individual changes his/her mind, I will post another update to reflect that.

Thanks for your interest!

LAX

UPDATE: 78 points have now been spoken for, so only 11 points left at the moment. If that individual changes his/her mind, I will post another update to reflect that.

Thanks for your interest!

LAX
Sent you a message

Mods. All points have been rented. Please close. Thanks.

LAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter