• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED :POINTS FOR RENT at $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Morning.
Looking for a studio at SSR (or OKW) check in 5/22 and check out 5/25. Have PayPal or if you are in NJ, I can pay cash/check whichever you prefer. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm looking for 15 days in a Studio ( 4 people) in Grand Floridian ( or SSR) in Jan 2017. How many points? Better starting at 21/01.

Thanks

Hi,
I'm looking for 15 days in a Studio ( 4 people) in Grand Floridian ( or SSR) in Jan 2017. How many points? Better starting at 21/01.

Thanks
All the days in SSR are available in a studio. Just let me know which days and I could book it for you. Thanks

My wife and I would be interested in Jambo Standard. Can you email me at jared.j.peden@gmail.com with the details? Also, if there's availability at AKL Jambo for the 15th as well we may want to book the 15th-19th.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter