Closed - Points for rent: BR 58 points, SSR 00 points left December use year, $19 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there we are looking for 9 or 10 nights within November 1st-15th. Either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom 4 adults 5 children preferably at SSR but open to wherever.
Food and wine festival falls within those dates and there is no availability for that weekend, I am trying to get one night additional for a booking for that period and there’s been no availability.

Okw Studio
2 adults 2 kids
1 night Jan 6,2023
14 points

( I have enough points but have a Dec UY and need to make one more night but can’t because of borrowing rule)

Okw Studio
2 adults 2 kids
1 night Jan 6,2023
14 points

( I have enough points but have a Dec UY and need to make one more night but can’t because of borrowing rule)
This is available

Attachments

• 8ACD8CCF-FE93-419C-97E0-70AFED856E09.png
    8ACD8CCF-FE93-419C-97E0-70AFED856E09.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 3
Loogking for
Animal Kingdom Studio
08/11-08/14
2 adults 2 children
Thanks!
Sorry I’m just finalizing my last booking I have points for, I did check those dates and only resort with availability is SSR. Hope you can get something sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter