• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for rent: Home Resort AKL 19 Points @ $18/pp use by 11/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I have 28 Animal Kingdom Lodge & 10 VGC points (38 total) I cannot use this year @$18/pp.

Reservations within 7 months:
I can book any resort except Riviera with combined 38 points (flexibility on adding more points) up to 11/30/22.

Reservations 7+ months out (~November 15th - November 30th):
I can book up to 28 AKL (flexibility to go over here a bit) 11/30/22.

Please PM me what you are interested in (be as specific as possible; resort, dates, room type, view) and I will check availability.

I will book promptly when you confirm and require 50% payment within 24 hours after you receive confirmation email via venmo or paypal.
Remainder due 45 days later or 35 days before check-in, whichever is soonest.
Thanks!

Hello,

I am looking to book a 1 BR villa at AKL for 16-1/11/2023. Is this something you would be able to accommodate?

Hello,

I am looking to book a 1 BR villa at AKL for 16-1/11/2023. Is this something you would be able to accommodate?
Hello! Just to confirm you are looking for AKL 1 bed January 11th - 16th? I see it is available for 128 points or 161 points for savanna but I do not have enough points to book that for you. Hope that helps!

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I am looking for 1/6/23-1/11/23
Hi! Same points for those dates but I wouldn't be able to book that. I have 38 points (can go over a bit here) and they need to be used by 11/30/22.

Hi thank you for getting back to me. I am looking for 1/6/23-1/11
Hi! Same points for those dates but I wouldn't be able to book that. I have 38 points (can go over a bit here) and they need to be used by 11/30/22.
Okay thanks for checking

Hello MelOssig. I am interested in booking the Animal Kingdom Villas for three nights: Friday May 13, Saturday May 14 and Sunday May 15. Specifically, I am interested in the Deluxe Studio – Kilimanjaro Club Concierge (Savanna View). It looks like this will cost a total of 36 points. Please let me know if I can arrange this purchase with you. Very interested.

Hello MelOssig. I am interested in booking the Animal Kingdom Villas for three nights: Friday May 13, Saturday May 14 and Sunday May 15. Specifically, I am interested in the Deluxe Studio – Kilimanjaro Club Concierge (Savanna View). It looks like this will cost a total of 36 points. Please let me know if I can arrange this purchase with you. Very interested.
Hello!
Unfortunately, May 13th - 15th is not available for any studios (or larger). Concierge (if available) would actually be 24 points per night, regular savanna is 18 points per night.

Is VGC the Villas at the Grand Californian? If so, what would 10 points there get a person? (Sorry, not up on my DVC vernacular or usage - but I will be visiting DLR in October!)

Hello!
Unfortunately, May 13th - 15th is not available for any studios (or larger). Concierge (if available) would actually be 24 points per night, regular savanna is 18 points per night.
Are there any options that provide access to Kilimanjaro club for those dates? If not, is regular savanna available?

Is VGC the Villas at the Grand Californian? If so, what would 10 points there get a person? (Sorry, not up on my DVC vernacular or usage - but I will be visiting DLR in October!)
Hi! Yes, VGC is Grand California. 10 points doesn't get you anything at VGC though, the minimum I think is 17 points for a studio at some times in the year. However all my points can be combined for any resort (except Riviera) as long as it is within 7 months booking. If there was availability within 7 months, I could (and do) make reservations at VGC although there is limited availability. Send me a PM if you have something in mind.

Are there any options that provide access to Kilimanjaro club for those dates? If not, is regular savanna available?
Hi! Sorry no rooms are available at ALK for those dates. The only option is a 3 bedroom grand villa on the 13th for 96 points and a 3 bedroom grand villa standard view on the 14th for 88 points (meaning you have to switch rooms because of the view).

Hello!
I have 28 Animal Kingdom Lodge & 10 VGC points (38 total) I cannot use this year @$18/pp.

I can book any resort except Riviera with combined 38 points (flexibility on adding more points) up to 11/30/22.

Please PM me what you are interested in (be as specific as possible; resort, dates, room type, view) and I will check availability.

I will book promptly when you confirm and require 50% payment within 24 hours after you receive confirmation email via venmo or paypal.
Thanks!
I am interested in any resort for dates June 20-26? What is available?

Hello!

Thanks!
Hello! Anything for May 3rd- May 5th 2022? tysm!

Hello!

Thanks!
Hey, never done this before. Do you have Animal Kingdom Lodge value studio for August 22-24, 2022, two nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter