CLOSED: Points for rent. Home resort is BWV. Cost per point is $12 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you’ve seen my pms, but I could use any number of points if you want to reach out to me. Thanks

Looking for Jan 20-23 or 27-30 2021
Standard studio or 2 bedroom
Poly blt CCV or akv
2 adults 2 kids age 3/5

thanks

I am interested in renting points for stay 1/11-1/17 or even partial stay at BWV, BCV, POLY, or CC. I’m new to this so any help would be appreciated.

I’m ready to book and pay, but not sure how this works??? Still figuring out how to navigate this discussion board. Ugh!

Would be interested in renting for 3/24-3/28 prefer AKL, SS, studio, but open to any resort.

Interested in September 22-27 I don't know if you still have enough points
studio view does not matter Boardwalk location 2 adults 2 children
age 6 and 9

I don’t have points to transfer. Looking to purchase points for 6/28-7/3 first choice would be the Poly-

interested in Nov 15-20 for a studio. two adults two children 9 years old. whatever is available.

Point update:

1. For current use year, ending Sept. 30, 2022, only 52 points remain. I'll probably
be closing this thread soon.

If you have any left when you see this if you can check,

1. 9/7/22-9/9/22
2. BWV
3. Studio or 1BR
4. Boardwalk View
5. 3 Guests

thanks!

1. October 5th-October 7th
2. Beach Club (first choice) Boardwalk (second choice) Riviera (third choice)
3. Studio
4. Preferred at BWV or Riviera
5. Two adults

Thank you!

Not sure if you still have points, but looking for standard Boardwalk studio 12/2-12/4 I think it should be about 28 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter