• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for rent OKW @ $10.00 each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! we'd like a studio- pretty much anywhere for 5/28-5/31

in order of preference though-----

boardwalk standard, beach club, animal kingdom (value, standard, savannah, old key west, saratoga, wilderness lodge)

Hi,

Looking for 7 nights in a 1 bedroom flexible on dates between July 17th and August 22, 2010. Wilderness, BLT, Animal Kingdom would be our top 3 if possible.

Thank you

Yes, any 7 nights between July 17th to August 22nd we will make work!

We will even take a studio if that's all that's available..

Thank you!

Hi,

Upon reflection (and after reviewing the price of what our flights are going to cost) we would be fine in a studio at Wilderness from Wednesday, July 28th - August 4th, 2010.

If the above is available we would love to complete the transaction asap.

Thank you! :cool1:

LMH3. There is nothing available for 28 and 1 @ Wilderness.
They do not have anything available in a studio for 7 straight nights until September 1. (Place must be hopping!)

They do have studios at Animal. Savannah views at either Kidani of Jamba @ 135 points. Or 1 standard view @ Kidani for 110 points.

All are "limited" whatever that means.

Thank you for your help..

You mentioned that there is availability starting 7-28 for 272 points.

Can you please let me know which resort this was for, we are considering buying into the DVC and were hoping to stay in one of the resorts we are considering purchasing. (VWL or BLT)

I found with my 5 year old daughter the transportation by boat worked best and buses not so much.

However, if the 1 bedroom is not available at Wilderness or BLT, then we would like to take the Savannah View (even the concierge level) studio at Kidani.

Will you be able to also help with the Magical express and Disney Dining Plan?

Look forward to hearing from you, I have a very excited little girl!!:cheer2:

LMH3.

Wilderness (studio). The soonest they have 7 straight nights is beginning 8-27 thru 9-3..

They have a 1 bedroom @ Wilderness 8-4-10. 272 points.

I made a reservation in the interim and no longer have that many points.

So, if you want to get that Wilderness room ... (they're going fast)...suggest you immediately jumping on a thread on this board that has the 272 points.

We would like to reserve the Studio at Animal Kingdom - Kidani Savannah view (prefer concierge) from July 28th, 2010 to August 4th, 2010.

Do you have enough points?

Thank you,

Lisa

Kidani (savannah) studio is available. 135 points. i have enough points.

They close in 1/2 hour.

I need names, ages, addresses.

Looking for points for 1 bedroom at OKW Nov 27-Dec 3....Do you have any point for this to happen?

I am looking for 82-94 points between June 10th through June 16th (6 nights). If I am correct, the Animal Kingdom is 82 points for the 6 nights and 94 for the OKW. What would you charge? I wanted to pay $8 or $9 per point. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter