CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT- OKW - 175 points after May 31 - $14.75/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now i'm working with someone and have to wait until the 13th to see if his resie is still available (7 month window). If you would like to check back next week i can see if i can help you.

Paula

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at Beach CLub Resort. The dates we are looking at are June 12-17 2022.
the reservation is for 4 people( 2 adults and 2 children) Children ages 4 and 8

Right now i'm working with someone and won't know if i have any points left until after Sunday. Sorry

Hello, if you still have points available I‘m interested in OKW standard view Studio September 10-17, 2022 for 2 adults. Thank you.

Hello, if you still have points available I‘m interested in OKW standard view Studio September 10-17, 2022 for 2 adults. Thank you.
I'm sorry but I don't have any points available. If something changes i will be relisting. Also I may have some points available after Sept. 30. Again sorry and have a great weekend and stay safe.

I'm sorry but I don't have any points available. If something changes i will be relisting. Also I may have some points available after Sept. 30. Again sorry and have a great weekend and stay safe.
Thank you & be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter