• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points For Rent OKW 600 Points @$14.75/Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have 600 points for rent at Old Key West. For Old Key West I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would like you to use Paypal for payment. If you use Paypal please state we are family or friends or they will charge an additional 3%. If you can't use Paypal i would accept a cashier's check. I am an experienced renter on this site (member since 2000) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, number of people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and address CAN ONLY BE SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. Have a Magical Day.

Last edited:
Looking for deluxe studio or one bedroom checking in Saturday August 28 and checking out Sunday August 29. Preferred resorts Boardwalk, Beach club, BLT, VGF, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge (either copper creek or Boulder ridge fine) or AKV Kidani or Jambo.
Two adults and one child. Thank you!

Looking for deluxe studio or one bedroom checking in Saturday August 28 and checking out Sunday August 29. Preferred resorts Boardwalk, Beach club, BLT, VGF, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge (either copper creek or Boulder ridge fine) or AKV Kidani or Jambo.
Two adults and one child. Thank you!
The only resort available is a studio at the VGF. It would be 24 points. If you would like me to book this please send the appropriate information to me in a PM. It would be $354. The only one bedroom is at SS. Thanks.

Hello,
Would there be an availability for either Riviera, BLT or Poly from Aug 15 - 18 or Aug 16 - 19? Family of 4 that just needs the standard view.
Thank you in advance!
Marco

The only resort available is a studio at the VGF. It would be 24 points. If you would like me to book this please send the appropriate information to me in a PM. It would be $354. The only one bedroom is at SS. Thanks.
PM sent thank you

Hello! Looking for a studio on September 9-10. Looking for Epcot Area, preferably Boardwalk. Thank you!

Hello,
I would be interested in a Near Hospitality Studio at OKW from June 18-22 for three people.
Regards,
Batty

Hello! Looking for a studio on September 9-10. Looking for Epcot Area, preferably Boardwalk. Thank you!
Boardwalk has a standard room for 10 points and preferred for 12 points for arrival on Sept. 9 and departing Sept. 10. If you want me to book this, please PM me the necessary information. Thanks and have a magical day.

Hello,
Would there be an availability for either Riviera, BLT or Poly from Aug 15 - 18 or Aug 16 - 19? Family of 4 that just needs the standard view.
Thank you in advance!
Marco
Hi Marco...sorry the only availability for either timeframe is a 1 bedroom at BLT for 113 points.

Hello,
I would be interested in a Near Hospitality Studio at OKW from June 18-22 for three people.
Regards,
Batty
There is availability for check in on June 18 and checking out on June 22nd near the Hospitality House. It would be 52 points. If you want me to book this, please PM me the necessary information. Thanks and have a magical day.

There is availability for check in on June 18 and checking out on June 22nd near the Hospitality House. It would be 52 points. If you want me to book this, please PM me the necessary information. Thanks and have a magical day.

PM Sent

I have 340 points for rent at Old Key West for booking after September 30. For that resort I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would like you to use Paypal for payment. If you use Paypal please state we are family or friends or they will charge an additional 3%. If you can't use Paypal i would accept a cashier's check. I am an experienced renter on this site (member since 2000) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, number of people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and address CAN ONLY BE SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. Have a Magical Day.
Hello! We would be interested in renting a one bedroom at any resort available December 6-10, 2 adults and 2 babies. Anything?

Can you see if anything is available at OKW from April 23rd to May 1st 2022 for 8 Adults and 1 2 yr old?

Hello there! Looking for a studio (OKW, SSR, or any Disneyworld studio) for Saturday, November 13th OR Friday, November 19th. (I know, shot in the dark) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter