CLOSED points for rent or transfer -- 138 SSR points, $12 per point must be used by February 1, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

fink26

Earning My Ears
148 SSR points for rent/transfer at $12 per point. Must be used by February 1, 2021

Willing to split.

Last edited:
I’m interested, but I can’t message you because you don’t have enough posts!

Is there any availability at a studio at the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, or BLT on 01/20/21?

And then for a studio at Boardwalk or Beach Club from 01/21/21 to 01/24/21?

Thanks!

Hi, we'd love these for a stay 2/10-2/14. Our budget would allow us to take up to 125 pts so likely a studio or 1BR. Would this work for you?

Last edited:
Hi,

We'd like to rent 3 nights February 10, 11 and 12 at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo Value 31 points if possible but will take Kidani or Jambo Standard instead.

I can't private message you because you haven't posted over 10 times yet but I have all the reserving info ready. Do you require payment via paypal?

Last edited:
143 SSR points for rent/transfer at $12 per point. Must be used by February 28, 2021

Willing to split.
I'm also interested, but can't PM you. We are interested in a Polynesian studio from Feb 21-26, 2021. 1A and 3 C (15, 13, 10). Thanks.

Laura

Some rented but still have 148 left. Stay must be completed by 2/1 for these points.

Last edited:
Looking for 2 nights starting 1/19 for 2 adults. Is there anything available. Can easily do one night if that also works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter