CLOSED - Points for Rent or Transfer: 349 Animal Kingdom Points @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memories2make

Mouseketeer
349 points for rent/transfer at $18 per point, will provide discount for 150+. Home resort is Animal Kingdom, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort). I also have 89 points that need to be used by Feb 1, 2024. If you need a night here or there would happily rent them for $10 per point.

Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference.
  • Room type (studio, 1br, 2br), and view if you want to get this specific.
  • Date of check in and check out.
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any information.

349 points for rent/transfer at $18 per point, will provide discount for 150+. Home resort is Animal Kingdom, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort). I also have 89 points that need to be used by Feb 1, 2024. If you need a night here or there would happily rent them for $10 per point.

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference.

• Resort Preference.

• Resort Preference.
Newbie here - dumb question of the day - how to I send a private message?

Newbie here - dumb question of the day - how to I send a private message?
No dumb question. If I remember correctly if you are new new it won’t let you send a DM unless you reach a certain amount of posts/contributions. If you have something specific in terms of dates you are looking for just let me know here and I’ll look for you.

• Resort Preference.
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any
No dumb question. If I remember correctly if you are new new it won’t let you send a DM unless you reach a certain amount of posts/contributions. If you have something specific in terms of dates you are looking for just let me know here and I’ll look for you.
Thank you for response/info — looking to suprise my daughter this may 5 through 8th or 9th - targets are beach club or animal kingdom

Thank you for response/info — looking to suprise my daughter this may 5 through 8th or 9th - targets are beach club or animal kingdom
For Studio, if that’s what you are looking for, it looks tight. Nothing for those two resorts… I opened up the search across all Disney resorts and only individual days here and there for a Studio, however inventory refreshes daily.
took a look at one bedroom and there is full availability at Saratoga, two nights at riviera and one night at animal kingdom. And also individual nights here and there.
i can keep a look out for changes in inventory and let you know if something opens up if you like.
I searched 5th - 9th to encompass everything.

For Studio, if that’s what you are looking for, it looks tight. Nothing for those two resorts… I opened up the search across all Disney resorts and only individual days here and there for a Studio, however inventory refreshes daily.
took a look at one bedroom and there is full availability at Saratoga, two nights at riviera and one night at animal kingdom. And also individual nights here and there.
i can keep a look out for changes in inventory and let you know if something opens up if you like.
I searched 5th - 9th to encompass everything.
Thank you! Yes - if you could keep a look out that would be very much appreciated- studio is fine (just me and daughter) - thank you again!

• Resort Preference.
Also - if it helps the dates are flexibl
Thank you! Yes - if you could keep a look out that would be very much appreciated- studio is fine (just me and daughter) - thank you again!
so for situational awareness the dates are flexible so…..anything early may late April weekday preferred would also work

Also - if it helps the dates are flexibl

so for situational awareness the dates are flexible so…..anything early may late April weekday preferred would also work
Attaching a file with the most availability for Animal Kingdom Studio standard and Savannah view, beach Club will be tough. For Animal Kingdom you have an option of 4 nights end of April/early May With Savannah view.
if you want me to search other resorts let me know, might have better luck. Saratoga, Boulder Ridge and Polynesian seem to have a bit more End of April.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 6
Attaching a file with the most availability for Animal Kingdom Studio standard and Savannah view, beach Club will be tough. For Animal Kingdom you have an option of 4 nights end of April/early May With Savannah view.
if you want me to search other resorts let me know, might have better luck. Saratoga, Boulder Ridge and Polynesian seem to have a bit more End of April.
Thank you - yes interested in boulder or poly as well - very interested in the 4 nights at animal kingdom

Not sure how this works quite yet but I’m def interested in getting a quote for the animal kingdom room
here is some information that might help. Even going on other boards and participating or following for information will allow you to get the 10 posts. You can also search on how to use PM system as specified below.

Email and Phone numbers may NOT be posted in rental threads but may be shared using the private conversation system by those registered at least 24 hours with a minimum 10 of non-DVC Rent/Trade Board posts. Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) - for information about using our conversation system.

here is some information that might help. Even going on other boards and participating or following for information will allow you to get the 10 posts. You can also search on how to use PM system as specified below.

Email and Phone numbers may NOT be posted in rental threads but may be shared using the private conversation system by those registered at least 24 hours with a minimum 10 of non-DVC Rent/Trade Board posts. Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) - for information about using our conversation system.
Thank you - think I’m still under the 24 hour limitation - will private message asap

Hi! New here and can't send a PM, but curious if there is any availability for a Studio this upcoming weekend January 18th-January 22nd. Thanks in advance!

Hi! New here and can't send a PM, but curious if there is any availability for a Studio this upcoming weekend January 18th-January 22nd. Thanks in advance!
Hi! Animal Kingdom has a Savannah view available for that time.
you need to wait 24 hours and have 10 posts which you can accumulate pretty quickly in the various forums to send PM’s

Hi! Animal Kingdom has a Savannah view available for that time.
you need to wait 24 hours and have 10 posts which you can accumulate pretty quickly in the various forums to send PM’s
Awesome! I'm still within the 24 hour limitation, but will seen you a pm asap! Just want to confirm, is that available for the entirety of those dates or just partial availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter