CLOSED - Points for Rent (or Transfer): 69pts Animal Kingdom @ $18, March UY, for use Mar2022-Feb2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyToThere

Mouseketeer
69points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for March 2022 use year. Available for Mar1, 2022 - Feb28 2023 dates. AKV available at 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out.

Let me know what resort, dates, and room type you are interested in. If interested in AKV, make sure to specify Jambo House or Kidani Village (both sides cost the same amount of points).

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:
Full Name of Primary Adult on reservation:

I can also Transfer to a DVC member.

Payment is through Zelle or Venmo.
50% payment required at reservation for a Points Rental and remaining 50% required 90 days after reservation.
If doing a Points Transfer to an existing DVC account, 100% payment is required at the time of the transfer.

edit - updated amount of points to reflect what is now available

Last edited:
I haven't rented points in year so forgive my ignorance if I'm not posting correctly.
Seeking a 1 Bdrm at Grand Californian
arriving: 5/1
leaving: 5/6
2 adults

thank you

I haven't rented points in year so forgive my ignorance if I'm not posting correctly.
Seeking a 1 Bdrm at Grand Californian
arriving: 5/1
leaving: 5/6
2 adults

thank you
That week is not available, but here is what I show:

- Apr29 - 30 (2 nights), Standard View
- May03 (1 night only), Standard View
- May02 (1 night only), Lake View
- May07 (1 night only), Lake View
- May09 - 14 (6 nights), Lake View

The week of May09 is the closest thing to what you were looking for, unless you had interest in a single night or two.

Last edited:
That week is not available, but here is what I show:

- Apr29 - 30 (2 nights), Standard View
- May03 (1 night only), Standard View
- May02 (1 night only), Lake View
- May07 (1 night only), Lake View
- May09 - 14 (6 nights), Lake View

The week of May09 is the closest thing to what you were looking for, unless you had interest in a single night or two.
Thank you for checking. We are celebrating our 30th anniversary so would prefer a continuous stay. Appreciate you checking.

My family(2 adults, 2 kids) is interested in the week of March 13 - 19, 2022.

Resort: Any availability
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio or 1BR
Check In Date: Could either be 03/13 or 03/14
Check Out Date: 03/18

wdw&sonny - that week is not available for any nights in a Studio. The closest is a a 1BR:

May14 - 15, 17, 19 - 20. standard 1BR view

Thank you for checking.
I am new to this process. Does that mean that no one would be able to book a studio at Grand Californian from 5/14/22-5/21/22?
So, no point in me checking with other posters? Or with David's DVC?
Thanks

Thank you for checking.
I am new to this process. Does that mean that no one would be able to book a studio at Grand Californian from 5/14/22-5/21/22?
So, no point in me checking with other posters? Or with David's DVC?
Thanks
Generally correct - availability would be the same for all members. The only exception would be if someone had a Guaranteed Week on their contract, for that week. I don't know if Grand Californian has guaranteed weeks in any of their contracts, so it would be a longshot at best.

Technically speaking, DVC has Waitlists for when people release a prior reservation, although you'd have to be fortunate enough to catch someone who was checking when the rooms became available.

Obviously a 1BR is more expensive than a Studio, but if you had interest in that type of room, you could grab a few nights there and pick up another resort nearby for the other nights.

Hi I was wondering if the following was available. TIA

Resort: Polynesian
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio
Check In Date: 6/22/2022
Check Out Date: 6/29/2022

Hi I was wondering if the following was available. TIA

Resort: Polynesian
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio
Check In Date: 6/22/2022
Check Out Date: 6/29/2022
The 23rd is not available, but the other nights are. Also, the nights after and including the 29th are available (ex if you wanted Jun24 - Jul01).

Thank you for checking! Would I be able to do a split stay? The Poly 24th-29th and then either Grand Floridian or Copper Creek studio 22nd-24th?

Thank you for checking! Would I be able to do a split stay? The Poly 24th-29th and then either Grand Floridian or Copper Creek studio 22nd-24th?
None of the Bay Lake resorts have availability for both nights (either the 22nd or the 23rd but not both). Expanding out to other WDW resorts, these have 22 - 24 available for a Studio room:

- Old Key West
- Saratoga Springs
- Animal Kingdom

A split stay would be fine as long as the points fit the rooms you would like. You would receive 2 reservation numbers, which can easily be added to your Disney account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter