• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: Polynesian Oct Use Year 1080 points, $20 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkips

Mouseketeer
Hi –

I have up to 1080 points available to rent at Disney's Polynesian Villas. I am an experienced renter and am happy to provide whatever additional information you would like. Please let me know if there are certain dates you are interested in and I'll check availability for you.

I have a standard contract I use that I’m happy to share and can provide references upon request as well.

Let me know what I can do to help.

EDIT: 538 points remaining

Last edited:
Hi –

I have up to 1080 points available to rent at Disney's Polynesian Villas. I am an experienced renter and am happy to provide whatever additional information you would like. Please let me know if there are certain dates you are interested in and I'll check availability for you.

I have a standard contract I use that I’m happy to share and can provide references upon request as well.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Sorry, new user. I am interested, but cannot PM due to my newness. Can you send me an email at jaychrz@gmail.com? Specifically, looking for January 1 and/or Jan 3 for two nights at the Poly.

Sorry, new user. I am interested, but cannot PM due to my newness. Can you send me an email at Specifically, looking for January 1 and/or Jan 3 for two nights at the Poly.
Unfortunately nothing is available for those dates

I’ve only got 63 points left I could rent and they would have to be for a reservation starting Oct 1 2024 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter