CLOSED - Points for Rent - Saratoga Springs 308 points at $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Noles,
Thank you for your reply yesterday. After some thought and discussion my wife and I decided to book through Dreams Unlimited at Caribbean Beach resort for this vacation. We may be looking to rent DVC in May 2022 though, so if you do rent any points for that time frame keep us in mind.

Thanks,
N

Hello!

1. December 20,2020.
2. December 24,2020.
3. BLT, Poly, AKV, Beach, Yacht.
4.1 Bedroom.
5. Any view.
Trying to actually stay December 18-24, but am sure it’s harder to find availability for the whole trip.

Do you have any availability for November 13-16?
Hey, there is some availability:
Saratoga Springs Studio Preferred 51 points
Saratoga SPrings 1-bedroom Standard 88 points
Animal Kingdom 1-bedroom Standard 81 points
Old Key West 1 bedroom 78 points
Boardwalk 1 bedroom Garden/Pool View 97 points

Hello!

1. December 20,2020.
2. December 24,2020.
3. BLT, Poly, AKV, Beach, Yacht.
4.1 Bedroom.
5. Any view.
Trying to actually stay December 18-24, but am sure it’s harder to find availability for the whole trip.
Only availability for 1 bedroom is at Saratoga Springs. Standard 104 / Preferred 120 points

hello. 10/10-10/13 studio please
Saratoga Springs Preferred 48 points is only available property.

There are other properties with 2 night availability. Generally, Saturday the 10th is not available. Saturday is only open at Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs, and WIlderness lodge.

If you want three nights at the others, the only thing to do is waitlist for them.

Nov 07-11
2 adults
Old Key West Studio standard view

Or Saratoga Springs Studio for the same dates.

Last edited:
Saratoga Springs Preferred 48 points is only available property.

There are other properties with 2 night availability. Generally, Saturday the 10th is not available. Saturday is only open at Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs, and WIlderness lodge.

If you want three nights at the others, the only thing to do is waitlist for them.
Hello, would you mind checking my dates again to see if there is anymore availability I prefer to avoid SSR and Poly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter