• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***CLOSED*** Points for Rent, SSR, 66 points, $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Looking for two possible sets of dates, two bedroom, flexible on location but prefer AKV SV. If not AKV, perhaps BWV PV, or Beach Club, Poly, any really with an upgraded view but we would be ballin' on a budget, so to speak, so no resorts that are insanely priced please. We have already stayed at OKW, and we loved it but looking for something different. Here is the info:

Scenario 1: Dec 16-20, 2023, four adults
Scenario 2: June 15-19 2024, four adults

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry I think I posted here but meant to type June 2024. I think I typed 2023 oops

FIXED

Good morning. Looking for two possible sets of dates, two bedroom, flexible on location but prefer AKV SV. If not AKV, perhaps BWV PV, or Beach Club, Poly, any really with an upgraded view but we would be ballin' on a budget, so to speak, so no resorts that are insanely priced please. We have already stayed at OKW, and we loved it but looking for something different. Here is the info:

Scenario 1: Dec 16-20, 2023, four adults
Scenario 2: June 15-19 2024, four adults

Thanks!
I have a trip pending but if it falls through i will let you know!

If the pending trip falls through:

Poly studio 1/13/24-1/18/24 (2 adults, 3 children).

I have a trip pending but if it falls through i will let you know!
The only resorts that have two bedrooms during December 16-20 are Saratoga springs and old key west. Let me know if you want either one! My other pending request fell through

Hello! Looking for VGC January 11-15 in a studio room (2024) - dates are slightly flexible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter