CLOSED - Points for rent - SSR & OKW starting 10-1-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a studio for OKW during October 21 - 25. Please let me know if you are able to help. Thanks!

milmore104, my points for your dates can only reserve at OKW or VWL. I can use these points at other resorts at 7 months.

cunniji, I can help you with that reservation. email me

rmosel2002@yahoo.com

Looking for 2 studios - Savannah View at AKL.

Check in - October 26, 2012
Check out - Nov 3, 2012

2 adults in each studio.

I would be interested in a studio at OKW for Sunday Dec 9 (Check In) through Friday Dec 14 (Check Out), 5 nights total for 50 points. Thank you!!

jchice2,

semd me an email, I can help you with that reservation at OKW

rmosel2002@yahoo.com

nluvwithdisney, starnightsky2000,

Right now, at the 11 month window, I can only use these points at OKW or VWL.

If you have points left in March, we are looking at Boardwalk Oct23-30, 2 bedroom villa. Thanks

Hunnays8208,

I doubt that will still be available in March. I could book you now at VWL now and try to change to BWV in March, if you like.

I am looking for wilderness lodge nov 10-17 2 br villa for 278 pts. Can you still do this? I cannot post my email because I don't have enough post but if you give me yours I can reply. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter