• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points For Rent/Transfer – up to 400 Points, AKL is Home Resort, but I can book any resort - $18 pp UPDATE ONLY 130 POINTS LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in need of a reservation at Old Key West for Aug 1-6 2 bedroom near Hospitality House. Granddaughter’s graduation from high school Father has had cancer for 3 years now so we are looking for a little escape… $18.00 per point. Thank you
Sorry... just noticed in your post you asked for a two bedroom. Unfortunately is no availability at OKW for those dates in a two bedroom. In fact, I ran a search for ALL resorts and none have availability. I wish I could help!

Points For Rent/Transfer – up to 400 Points for $18 pp. * Book at any resort except Riviera.

Rent:

I can reserve 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani or Jambo) & 7 months in advance at all other resorts.

A 50% payment is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due no later than 90 days prior to check-in.

Transfer:

I am happy to transfer points. Since only one transfer per year is allowed, I will consider transfer requests on a case-by-case basis.

100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer.

I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

Reach out to me to search for your vacation. Include: Resort, Room Type, and Dates.

A DVC rental agreement will be required.

Please PM me if interested.

Hi Ron,

We are looking at Aulani for Oct. 18-21st of this year (2023) in a 2 bedroom suite, I don't have private message capabilities yet. I haven't done this before! Could you let me know your process? Traveling with a toddler and want to purchase trip insurance (separately I'm assuming) and want to make sure we'd be able to get all the documentation needed just in case. -Stephanie

Thanks for reaching out. I have now transferred some points and am left with only 130 points for this year. Depending on the room view you select your stay in a two bedroom requires between 177 and 207 points (there is availability). So unfortunately I don't have enough points left to help you. I need to update this in my post heading.

I can give some guidance about PM on the Disboards and on insurance.

A lot of credit cards have trip insurance as a benefit. I know my Chase Visa does, and it includes cancellation insurance. Maybe check your cards' benefits. If not, definitely look into purchasing directly from a company who specializes in that and possibly even your home owners or car insurance company. We have USAA and I believe they have travel policies.

Finally, once you have posted a certain number of times on the Disboards (I think it's ten) you can PM other members. To do so just hover over their profile picture and select Start Conversation from the pop up menu.

GOOD LUCK!

Ron

Points For Rent/Transfer – up to 400 Points for $18 pp. * Book at any resort except Riviera. UPDATE ONLY 130 POINTS LEFT.

Rent:

I can reserve 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani or Jambo) & 7 months in advance at all other resorts.

A 50% payment is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due no later than 90 days prior to check-in.

Transfer:

I am happy to transfer points. Since only one transfer per year is allowed, I will consider transfer requests on a case-by-case basis.

I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check. ADDED FEE FOR PAYPAL TO COVER THEIR NON FRIENDS AND FAMILY FEE

Reach out to me to search for your vacation. Include: Resort, Room Type, and Dates.

Thank you for getting back to me! I appreciate it!

Thanks for reaching out. I have now transferred some points and am left with only 130 points for this year. Depending on the room view you select your stay in a two bedroom requires between 177 and 207 points (there is availability). So unfortunately I don't have enough points left to help you. I need to update this in my post heading.

I can give some guidance about PM on the Disboards and on insurance.

A lot of credit cards have trip insurance as a benefit. I know my Chase Visa does, and it includes cancellation insurance. Maybe check your cards' benefits. If not, definitely look into purchasing directly from a company who specializes in that and possibly even your home owners or car insurance company. We have USAA and I believe they have travel policies.

Finally, once you have posted a certain number of times on the Disboards (I think it's ten) you can PM other members. To do so just hover over their profile picture and select Start Conversation from the pop up menu.

GOOD LUCK!

Ron

Hello! Looking for a two bedroom standard view at Saratoga springs 11/29-12/3. Thanks so much for looking.

Hello! Looking for a two bedroom standard view at Saratoga springs 11/29-12/3. Thanks so much for looking.
Thanks for reaching out! Your requested dates are available but not in Standard... only Preferred. That reservation would require 182 points. I only have 130 points left out of my original 400. Sorry I can't accommodate. Good luck in your search!

Points For Rent/Transfer – up to 400 Points for $18 pp. * Book at any resort except Riviera. UPDATE ONLY 130 POINTS LEFT.

Rent:

Transfer:

I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check. ADDED FEE FOR PAYPAL TO COVER THEIR NON FRIENDS AND FAMILY FEE

Hello! Looking for a two bedroom standard view at Saratoga springs 11/29-12/3. Thanks so much for

I can book this for you. It is 152 points at $18 per point, or $2,736. Let me know if you want to proceed. PM me through DisBoards so we can exchange phone numbers. Makes it easier when we can text or talk. THANKS, Ron

Rent:

Transfer:

Rent:

Transfer:

Rent:

Transfer:

Hey, anything for AKL Sept 11 to Sept 16, two adults, standard view studio?

Also Boardwalk Villa studio for the same dates, please.

Thank you ♥

Last edited:
Hi, can you check...

Check-in date: 1/26/2024
Check-out date: 1/29/2024

I'm trying to see if there are 3 studios available for (2adult), (3adult) and (2adult,1child), at AKV Kidani 2 standard view and 1 savanna view.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, can you check...

Check-in date: 1/26/2024
Check-out date: 1/29/2024

I'm trying to see if there are 3 studios available for (2adult), (3adult) and (2adult,1child), at AKV Kidani 2 standard view and 1 savanna view.

Thanks in advance!
I checked and there is availability (at least one studio) for those dates, but only standard view. Unfortunately I have rented all but 30 of my points now and each studio you require is 40 points. Sorry I can’t help. Good luck your search! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter