• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer - 137 BWV unrestricted points available - $19/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarmeg

Earning My Ears
Hello!

My family has been owners for many years (2003). I have rented out many times before. So no worries with renting from us. I can give references and contract.

I have 137 points to rent. Use year is June 1st. Asking $19 a point.

Let me know if you are interested. I would love to help you with your Magical vacation.

HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thanks!
Jackie

Last edited:
Hey there, I'm not able to PM you but I was curious if use year means they have to be used by June 1st of this year? If not I'm looking for studio December 5th-15th or 13-24th-ish two adults ages 40 and 43 at time of travel.

Hello! I'm looking for a studio for 4 nights, Oct 22-26, 2022. BCV, GF, AKL-Kidani-Savanna, or Poly. I couldn't PM you either. Thanks!

Looking for a BWV Studio from Jan 13-17, 2023 (62 points) if you still have some available! Also couldn't PM you.

I am looking for 2BR Std view (1 BR as backup) for 5-6 nights during the last half of July. BLT preferred, Anything else on monorail (or walking to MK) 2nd, and AK 3rd. Avoid weekend nights where possible.

Would you be interested in a points transfer? I have some but not all of the points I need for stay at BWV this Thanksgiving? I'm looking for around 100 points.

Hi again. My gfs are really hoping to stay at BWV if there is any availability for the dates i mentioned above. Any input would be super appreciated . ☺️

Hi there,

I am interested in transfer all your points in one transaction. Keeps it simple for both of us! Let me know if you are willing to do a transfer for remaining points.

Hi! Looking for any studio or one bedroom from 5/29-6/2/22? Stay is for 3 adults and one kiddo. Thanks in advance!

Hello!
Checking for availability for BWV in a one bedroom December 25-30! We will be three adults and two kids under 3. Thanks for checking!

Is there any studios available for May 21st and May 22nd for a studio that sleeps 5. I am willing to consider a split stay depending on the resort.

Looking for a studio for check in on 6/12/22 or 6/13/22 with checkout on 6/16/22. 4 guest. At this point, I know resorts are limited for that time so I am open to any resort with availability.

Hi,

We are super interested!!
We are looking to travel 6/29-7/2, 2 adults and 2 children
Preferably a Deluxe Studio but would consider a 1 bedroom
We would consider any resort except Old Key West & Saratoga

Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter