• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer - 137 BWV unrestricted points available - $19/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We are super interested!!
We are looking to travel 6/29-7/2, 2 adults and 2 children
Preferably a Deluxe Studio but would consider a 1 bedroom
We would consider any resort except Old Key West & Saratoga

Thank you so much!!
1bedroom at Wilderness Lodge is available 108 pts. Are ypu interested. Nothing else is available.

Hi Tarmeg!
I posted yesterday but haven’t heard anything. Is there any availability at BWV December 25-28 in a one bedroom (moved dates to accommodate your new amount of points left. We are three adults and two kiddos under 3! Thank you!

Hi Tarmeg!
I posted yesterday but haven’t heard anything. Is there any availability at BWV December 25-28 in a one bedroom (moved dates to accommodate your new amount of points left. We are three adults and two kiddos under 3! Thank you!
I will check now.

Hi Tarmeg!
Nothing available! Sorry

HI! Are there any studios for 5 people for May 21st and May 22nd. Would consider a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

My family is looking for a studio sometime in Nov - Jan. Do you have anything available?

I am a DVC member and would like to do a point transfer for all your points. Are these point still available and are they 2022 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter