Closed - Points for Rent/Transfer - 168 OKW unrestricted points - $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m looking to do a studio September 23-25, ideally at Poly, BLT, AK, or Beach Club. Alternatively interested in a one bedroom at AK. Would you be able to rent for one of those? Thanks!

Hi,

No studios are available at those resorts for that weekend. AK does have the 1BR available. It is 50 points for the standard view and 62 for the Savanna view. We could make that reservation for you.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Steve

Hi,

No studios are available at those resorts for that weekend. AK does have the 1BR available. It is 50 points for the standard view and 62 for the Savanna view. We could make that reservation for you.

Thanks for your inquiry,

Steve
Hi Steve,

I’m definitely interested in the AK 1BR standard. Do you do a contract for rentals and, if so, can you PM me to review the terms?

thanks,
Elise

Hi Steve,

I’m definitely interested in the AK 1BR standard. Do you do a contract for rentals and, if so, can you PM me to review the terms?

thanks,
Elise
Elise,

You need to have 10 posts to have PM work for you. Read the message at the top of the Rentals thread and there is a link to a test page where you can post a lot of test messages. Once you have done 10 you will be able to PM to me and we can discuss the transaction privately.

Thanks,

Steve

Elise,

You need to have 10 posts to have PM work for you. Read the message at the top of the Rentals thread and there is a link to a test page where you can post a lot of test messages. Once you have done 10 you will be able to PM to me and we can discuss the transaction privately.

Thanks,

Steve
Oh, gotcha. I thought that was just me that needed 10 to send a message. I’ll make sure to get to 10 and then send you a message. Thanks!

Hi, interested in 2 studio rooms, any resort but prefer AKV from 06/04-06/08
2 adults in the first room, 2 adults 1 child in the other.
Thanks!

Hi! I'm interested in a 2 bdrm villa at Disney Beach Club for 10/22-29. Please message me if your points are still available. Thank you!
Yes, most of our points are still available. A 2BR at the beach club is 321 points. It is available now but I can't book it with my OKW points until next week. You can book 11 months in advance at your home resort, otherwise it is seven months. I could book it at OKW for you now. A 2BR at OKW is only 269 points and they are bigger. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks,
Steve

Hello,

We are long time DVC members since the 90's. We have two OKW memberships. Over the years we have had times where we couldn't use all of our points and have sold them. We have had many successful times where we have made reservations for someone else, or transferred points if they were DVC members. We even have people come back to us to see if we have points available. We used to use a different site and have a long track record there. We are new to this board, but that doesn't mean we are new to this process.

We have 143 points that expire 12/1/2022 and 208 that expire 2/1/2023. We can check for availability if you are not a DVC member. They can be used at any resort. We can book 11 months out at OKW and 7 months anywhere else. If you are a DVC member we transfer them to you, otherwise we can look to see what is available and make a reservation for you.

Please do not post any personal information here. Use the private message service.

Thanks,

Steve
Good morning! I need 100 points transferred and have been looking for Dec UY, which looks like you have. My trip we are booking will be in November. I would consider all 143 Dec points if price was right.

Hi,

I am talking with a lot of different people right now about possible reservations. Most are not DVC so I have to look up availability and explain things to them. Nobody seems to think my asking price of $18/pt is high, especially when it looks to be the lowest offered right now. What would your offer be for the 143 points?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

I am talking with a lot of different people right now about possible reservations. Most are not DVC so I have to look up availability and explain things to them. Nobody seems to think my asking price of $18/pt is high, especially when it looks to be the lowest offered right now. What would your offer be for the 143 points?

Thanks,

Steve
How about 16 and I'll take them all. Most likely I will need to bank them as I only need 100, but we can always book an extra trip to OKW. We've been wanting to try that resort out for a weekend.

If we transfer our points to you I don't think you can bank them. They would need to be used by 12/1/2022. You can verify that, but I am pretty sure.
Steve

How about 16 and I'll take them all. Most likely I will need to bank them as I only need 100, but we can always book an extra trip to OKW. We've been wanting to try that resort out for a weekend.
If we transfer our points to you I don't think you can bank them. They would need to be used by 12/1/2022. You can verify that, but I am pretty sure.
Steve
Here is what I read.. see below. Either way, I will be able to use them by end of the year if necessary as we normally go to WDW on random dates for a weekend.
You cannot transfer banked or borrowed points. Points transfers are not reversible. Transferred points will expire at the end of the transferor's use year but can be banked by the transferee.

I think you would be OK then from that. It can get confusing.
Thanks,

Steve

Last edited:
I think you would be OK then from that. It can get confusing. I will split the difference with you and do $17/pt to transfer all of our 143 Dec UY points. Fair enough?
Thanks,

Steve
OK.. I can make that work! SOLD! 17 per point so $2431.00 I know we need to get Member services on line with a conference call to transfer. Last time I transferred they wanted for us to create the conference call and get them on the line to do transfer. I can send money once we talk and can coordinate that before the transfer for you. What form of payment would work for you? Paypal?
I'm going for a quick jog now, but we can get this done sometime around Noon ish today if your available.
Dave

Last edited:
Sounds good. I will be home then. You can call me when it works for you.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Update,

We still have 208 points available for OKW February use year. We can make a reservation through January at OKW o into October anywhere else. Many of you have expressed interest and we can't honor all of the requests we have received. Please respond soon if you have serious interest at $18/pt.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi, interested in a OKW studio, near hospitality, from December 12-16, or alternatively, December 5-9. Please let me know if available. Thanks!

The 12th - 15th is available for 40 points, but just a regular studio, not near the Hospitality House. The other week is not available.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter