CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer, 230, OKW, $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Are there any standard studios available Jan 16-20, 2016?

SSR has the complete dates your looking for.

You can also consider starting at ssr then move on the 18th to several below; and wait list the missing day/days and maybe not have to move at all.

OKW 18 -22nd
polynesian 16 & 18-23rd
akv jambo & kidani 18- 21st
dwl 18-21

I am looking for a studio that sleeps 4 possibly 5 for January 9th- 16th. Possibly Boardwalk preferred/ Polynesian/ or AKL Savannah. I really appreciate your time! Thanking you in advance for checking.

I am looking for a studio or one bedroom (sleeping 4 adults and 1 infant) for the dates checking in Nov 6th and checking out the 8th

SSR has the complete dates your looking for.

You can also consider starting at ssr then move on the 18th to several below; and wait list the missing day/days and maybe not have to move at all.

OKW 18 -22nd
polynesian 16 & 18-23rd
akv jambo & kidani 18- 21st
dwl 18-21

I know you can't answer with definites, but what are the chances if I waitlist poly for the 17th of actually getting it?

I know you can't answer with definites, but what are the chances if I waitlist poly for the 17th of actually getting it?

I wish I could tell you!
I can only say I've had pretty good luck in the past, but with some disappointment.

I wish I could tell you!
I can only say I've had pretty good luck in the past, but with some disappointment.

I understand. Could you tell me a little more about how the waitlisting process works? For example, could I book SSR for the 16-18, Poly for 18-20, then waitlist Poly for 16th-18?

Hope that makes sense. Thank you!!

I understand. Could you tell me a little more about how the waitlisting process works? For example, could I book SSR for the 16-18, Poly for 18-20, then waitlist Poly for 16th-18?

Hope that makes sense. Thank you!!

Yes, that's how it would work and if you get the wait-listed days the reservation will automatically update and cancel the unwanted.

I am looking for a studio that sleeps 4 possibly 5 for January 9th- 16th. Possibly Boardwalk preferred/ Polynesian/ or AKL Savannah. I really appreciate your time! Thanking you in advance for checking.

The closest I found;

OKW 11-15th
AKV 11-14th savanna
SSR 10-31st
AKV 11-16th 1bedroom standard
DWL 10- 16th bedroom

Could you please check to see if any studios are available this Friday & Saturday nights? Checking in September 25th for 2 nights. I've rented several times in the past. Thanks!

Could you please check to see if any studios are available this Friday & Saturday nights? Checking in September 25th for 2 nights. I've rented several times in the past. Thanks!

Not a studio or 1 bedroom anywhere

Hi I need 27 or 30 points i think looking to travel nov 22-25 or nov 22-24. 4 Studio, would even consider a 1 bedroom and then it would be 6 of us no preference on where just what is cheaper priced. You can call me if easier 631-569-6869

Hi I need 27 or 30 points i think looking to travel nov 22-25 or nov 22-24. 4 Studio, would even consider a 1 bedroom and then it would be 6 of us no preference on where just what is cheaper priced. You can call me if easier 631-569-6869

I checked all of the resorts!

Studios;
OKW 21, 22 & 24 (you would have to wait-list the 23rd or take one of there hotel rooms)
SSR 22 & 24th

1 Bedrooms;
OKW 24th
SSR 21 & 22nd

I checked all of the resorts!

Studios;
OKW 21, 22 & 24 (you would have to wait-list the 23rd or take one of there hotel rooms)
SSR 22 & 24th

1 Bedrooms;
OKW 24th
SSR 21 & 22nd
Hi is the 25th available? and then i could do 2 nights 24 and 25.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter