CLOSED: Points for Rent / Transfer: 250 VGF Grand Floridian points at $20 pp (can use at any DVC resort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracula

Not so scary
DVC Gold
Once again offering some points for rent or transfer, as follows:
  • 500 100 VGF points in the September 2022 use year - $20 pp (can transfer)
  • 350 AUL points in the October 2022 use year - $19 pp (can transfer)
  • 500 150 VGF points in the December 2022 use year - $20 pp (can transfer)
If needed to complete a larger reservation or transfer, more points can be borrowed from the 2023 use years. DVC points can be used to book at the home resort up to 11 months in advance, or up to 7 months at any other DVC resort. Please let me know your preferred dates and accommodation type, and I will be happy to get back to you with availability info. Payment will be through PayPal friends and family or Venmo, and we will use a rental contract. A payment plan is also available.

Cheers!

Last edited:
in new here. How can I contact you about points for BLT?
I need 2 bedroom and studio 8/17-8/23. Can you help ?

QUOTE="Dracula, post: 63777823, member: 291562"]
  • 1050 AUL (Aulani) points in the August 2022 use year - $19 pp
  • 350 AUL points in the October 2022 use year - $19 pp
  • 315 BLT (Bay Lake Tower) points in the June 2022 use year - $20 pp
  • 125 BLT points in the June 2022 use year - $20 pp
If needed to complete a larger reservation, more points can be borrowed from the 2023 use years. DVC points can be used to book at the home resort up to 11 months in advance, or up to 7 months at any other DVC resort. Please let me know your preferred dates and accommodation type, and I will be happy to get back to you with availability info. Payment will be through PayPal friends and family or Venmo, and we will use a rental contract. A payment plan is also available.

Cheers!
[/QUOTE]

in new here. How can I contact you about points for BLT?
I need 2 bedroom and studio 8/17-8/23. Can you help ?

QUOTE="Dracula, post: 63777823, member: 291562"]
  • 1050 AUL (Aulani) points in the August 2022 use year - $19 pp
  • 315 BLT (Bay Lake Tower) points in the June 2022 use year - $20 pp
  • 125 BLT points in the June 2022 use year - $20 pp
If needed to complete a larger reservation, more points can be borrowed from the 2023 use years. DVC points can be used to book at the home resort up to 11 months in advance, or up to 7 months at any other DVC resort. Please let me know your preferred dates and accommodation type, and I will be happy to get back to you with availability info. Payment will be through PayPal friends and family or Venmo, and we will use a rental contract. A payment plan is also available.

Cheers!
[/QUOTE]

Here are instructions for using the PM system: (1) HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM) | The DIS Disney Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

For your dates, 8/17-8/23, there is availability at BLT in Deluxe Studio with Lake View (118 points), as well as 2-Bedroom Villa with Lake View (310 points). Will be happy to make reservations for you once you set up to send and receive PM.

Long shot, but I'm looking for BLT 6/4-6/9/22. Prefer studio, but could do 1 BR. Do you see anything there?

Long shot, but I'm looking for BLT 6/4-6/9/22. Prefer studio, but could do 1 BR. Do you see anything there?
Long shot indeed, so sorry, no availability. It is better to plan BLT stays beyond the 7-month booking window - can you perhaps postpone your trip?

Long shot indeed, so sorry, no availability. It is better to plan BLT stays beyond the 7-month booking window - can you perhaps postpone your trip?
We are tailing along as part of our older two kid's trip with the hs band, so we are unable to postpone. We have reservations at YC, but thought it was worth a shot to get BLT. Thanks for looking!

• 1050 970 AUL (Aulani) points in the August 2022 use year - $19 pp
  • 315 200 BLT (Bay Lake Tower) points in the June 2022 use year - $20 pp
  • 125 BLT points in the August 2022 use year - $20 pp
If needed to complete a larger reservation or transfer, more points can be borrowed from the 2023 use years. DVC points can be used to book at the home resort up to 11 months in advance, or up to 7 months at any other DVC resort. Please let me know your preferred dates and accommodation type, and I will be happy to get back to you with availability info. Payment will be through PayPal friends and family or Venmo, and we will use a rental contract. A payment plan is also available.

Cheers!
Do we have to have the same use year to transfer?

Do we have to have the same use year to transfer?
Great question! No, to receive a point transfer you do not need to have the same use year, or even the same home resort - you just need to be a DVC member and keep in mind that you can only have one transfer, either in or out, per use year per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter