• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 54 points available $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

briangib

Mouseketeer
I now have 54 OKW points available that must be used by March 31, 2011. Asking $10 per point. I have rented points before and can provide references.

Hi there. I am really new at this, but I was referred here by a friend who had rented pts before. So I may need a little extra help in walking through everything. Would you be able to check those above dates and see if any studio is available anywhere? It would be for 2 adults and one 10yr old. Would prefer AKV, BLT, SSR, or VWL. If you could let me know that would be great. Thanks again....

Holly

I'm looking for just 1 night - 2/13/2011
Animal Kingdom, savanna view (17 pts)

Let me know if that would work for you, I'm hoping that this will fit in to catch your last few points.

Hi Eventfarm, I called first thing this morning and can get you the reservation you are looking for. Please email me when you get a chance.

I would like Animal Kingdom, studio value, for March 13-17

Sherri, Only one of your nights is available in a standard studio. Let me know if you want to try other resorts or dates.

I now have 54 OKW points available that must be used by March 31, 2011. Asking $10 per point. I have rented points before and can provide references.

We are looking for a 3 night stay 1/20-23/2011 for 2 adults, 1 child. We've never rented points before so any help or advice is greatly appreciated. We would look at where ever there might be availability. Thanks!

Hi. I recently bought resale, but my points aren't available to book yet and I am hoping to book for march 1-8. I am taking my extended family and will need to rent some extra points. Could you check for a two bedroom at akl, any view. I may be able to take all y our points off your hands.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter