Closed: Points For Rent / Transfer: BWV 240 pts @ $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in a studio villa @ boardwalk villas 2/24/19-2/28/19.
4 nights? standard view only available the 26th and 27th But garden/pool view available for all 4 nights 72 points. Let me know... Or did you want 5 nights?

I do not need a 2 bedroom. I do only need a BWV studio standard 2/24/19-2/27/19.
Are you interested in setting that up?
Your previous messages said 2/24-2/28. Do you mean 4 nights? I could probably set that up.

May be interested in a transfer of the 70 points- what is your use year and what year are these points? Are they bankable? I also own at BWV
Thanks.

Hi. A garden view studio at BWV is available for 5 nights starting 2/24 for 240 points. That is the exact number of points that I have!
Hi Darrel, I'd like to rent that, let me know how to proceed, thanks, Kata
Hi. A garden view studio at BWV is available for 5 nights starting 2/24 for 240 points. That is the exact number of points that I have!

Hello! I’m looking for two studios (standard view if possible) OR one two bedroom February 28-21 at Boardwalk. If you can have points available please let me know. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter