CLOSED Points For Rent/Transfer - (Only 8 POINTS LEFT) - 174 Points @ Animal Kingdom for $18 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdevans_2000

Mouseketeer
DVC Platinum
Points For Rent/Transfer - (ONLY 8 POINTS LEFT) 174 Points @ Animal Kingdom for $18 pp

I have rented all but 8 points of the original 174 listed. These 8 points can be transferred or they will be enough to rent a studio, one night, at several times of the year, at Animal Kingdom Lodge or Hilton Head.

If you want a transfer, 100% payment is due before I transfer. 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

I will provide a DVC rental contract for both parties to execute. That protects both of us and it’s required by DVC.

*** Do not reply with personal information such as your email address or phone number as that violates Disboards policies. Please reach out to me using the messaging service provided through Disboards***

Last edited:
Points For Rent/Transfer - 174 Points @ Animal Kingdom for $18 pp

I am renting or transferring my 174 points at my home resort of Animal Kingdom.

I am pretty flexible about breaking up the points, as long as the request is reasonable. Let’s discuss.

If transferring, 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer. If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

I will provide a DVC rental contract for both parties to execute. That protects both of us and it’s required by DVC.

*** Do not reply with personal information such as your email address or phone number as that violates Disboards policies. Please reach out to me using the messaging service provided through Disboards***

I am pretty flexible about breaking up the points, as long as the request is reasonable. Let’s discuss.

If transferring, 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer. If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

Hello,
I am looking for a studio at OKW for 10/31/2023 - 11/02/2023, preferably near Hospitality House. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

I am happy to book that for you. Since my home resort is Animal Kingdom, I can't book other resorts until seven months in advance. So, I can book this for you day after tomorrow - March 31st. If you still want the reservation please confirm. The villa is available and it's 26 total points, or $468. Please send me a PM through Dis Boards and we can communicate directly. There you can give me names and ages for the reservation and your contact info.

I am happy to book that for you. Since my home resort is Animal Kingdom, I can't book other resorts until seven months in advance. So, I can book this for you day after tomorrow - March 31st. If you still want the reservation please confirm. The villa is available and it's 26 total points, or $468. Please send me a PM through Dis Boards and we can communicate directly. There you can give me names and ages for the reservation and your contact info.
Hi
I sent the PM, (I Hope) please let me know if you did not receive it.

I am renting or transferring my 174 points, and my home resort of Animal Kingdom.

If transferring, I can only transfer all 174 points and 100% of the payment is due before I make the transfer. If renting, 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

Reach out to me to search any dates/resorts. Happy to help!

Points For Rent/Transfer - (ONLY 8 POINTS LEFT) 174 Points @ Animal Kingdom for $18 pp

I have rented all but 8 points of the original 174 listed. These 8 points can be transferred or they will be enough to rent a studio, one night, at several times of the year, at Animal Kingdom Lodge or Hilton Head.

If you want a transfer, 100% payment is due before I transfer. 50% is due at the time I confirm the reservation and the balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, or personal check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter