CLOSED Points for rent - up to 500 pts, SSR at $15/point for reservations up to 10/1/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs in one of the 2 preferred buildings for 8 nights.

My dates are slightly flexible - any 8 nights between April 23 and ending on or before May 8. 😊 Thank you!!!

Hi,
I'll send you a PM.
Jennifer

Hi,

I have 500 points available for rent that can be used anytime from now until 10/1/21. All resorts can be booked for reservations checking in 7 months or less from now; for reservations in 7-11 months, I can book at SSR. If interested, please PM me the following:

Check in date
Check out date
Room size (studio, 1 BR, 2BR)
Resort preference, including view.

I require full payment after I book the reservation and provide the confirmation email.

Thanks,

Jennifer
Is this still available?

If you have points available I'd like to book a studio for 11/29-12/5. I see this morning that there is BCV for 11/29-12/2, I'd like this and then Poly for 12/2-12/5 if you still have points.

Thanks

If you have points available I'd like to book a studio for 11/29-12/5. I see this morning that there is BCV for 11/29-12/2, I'd like this and then Poly for 12/2-12/5 if you still have points.

Thanks

Let me check. I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter