Closed: Points For Rent: Up to 510 BCV pts @ $16 per point! I have many responses to check out - will open again if none work out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I just followed you. Will it allow you to start a conversation with me?
No it still won't! Not sure how to proceed unless you don't mind sending me all the info on this thread? Not allowed to post my phone number or email -

I can send you some of the reservation details, but like you I can't put my phone number or email. I think my 24 hour period will be up at 3:30pm this afternoon Mountain time and I should be able to PM you then. Would you be willing to hold onto the 260 points I would need for my reservation until I can contact you this afternoon?

Yes sounds good -
Hmmm - wondering if you are on Facebook? Maybe we can pm that way?
My name is Cathy Henry, from Toronto, Ontario Canada

I can send you some of the reservation details, but like you I can't put my phone number or email. I think my 24 hour period will be up at 3:30pm this afternoon Mountain time and I should be able to PM you then. Would you be willing to hold onto the 260 points I would need for my reservation until I can contact you this afternoon?
I will hold onto the points until later today if we can't connect on Facebook, no worries! I've closed the thread and am just going to work with those who have already reached out.

Any points left? I am hoping to book for the 11 month window at beach club. Looking for a studio Feb 13-15, 2021 or Feb 26-28, 2021 Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter