Closed: Points for rent: Update 35pts @$10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

totsnblocks

My Family Loves All Things Disney
I just need dates, what resorts you prefer, room style and view. These can be used at any of the DVC resorts depending on availability and DVC's 11 or 7 month booking window. My home resort is AKV so I can book a stay there from now until dates 11 months from now. The other DVC resorts I can only only book from now until dates 7 months from now.

i'm looking at AK or baylake towers for aug 13 to the 15 for a standard room. first choice is baylake. do u have anything availablefor thoses dates. i know baylake needs 52 pts for this time and AK needs 40

There is availability at AKV Kidani village for the dates you listed so let me know.

Have a Disney Day:)

Christy

Dear tndislvr,

I need to know if you have a preference for room size and view. Also if you will need more pts than the 58 I listed that can be arranged so just let me know.

Hi - wondering if you might be willing to break up the points. I would need 22 points to transfer for a Sept vacation
Thanks!

Hi! AKL Savannah studio view preferable but would take a pool view. Also BLT studio with lake view.

Thanks!

Hi tndislvr,

I will call DVC tomorrow for availability since they close at 5:30pm eastern time and it's after that now. These are the points needed for your requests so I hope it helps with your decision.

Animal Kingdom Villas Studio - Standard View 10/1/2010 - 10/5/2010 56pts
Animal Kingdom Villas Studio - Savanna View 10/1/2010 - 10/5/2010 68pts
Bay Lake Tower Studio - Lake View 10/1/2010 - 10/5/2010 76pts

Thanks,
Christy :dance3:

Thanks! I don't have any points so it looks like the AK studio standard view is my only choice. Or can you get additional points?

Thanks!

I rented 25pts so now I have 33pts left available but if more are needed that can be arranged.

Hi!
I am looking to visit from 11/27-12/2.
Can you see what options for availability
exist? I am open, but Boardwalk would
be great!

Can you help? Ready to act today. I have used DVC and just stayed at AKV in June using my daughters points. But she doesn't have any more points for me. Mark

How many points do you have left? We are going 9/29 - 10/6. I am a points rental virgin so I am trying to figure out how this works. I can't PM yet so just let me know.

We would like a 1 bedroom anywhere. there is only 4 of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter