CLOSED: Points for rent: VGF & VGC & ~~~ 9+ VWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC4FUN

Mouseketeer
Closing thread. However my VGC are still available and I will be creating a new thread with them. This one is getting too old, long and jumbled.

VGF & VGC & VWL points for rent!!!
Villas at Grand Californian (VGC) points still available $15 pp!!!
VWL - GONE/RENTED
VGF - GONE/RENTED

Make use of my 11 month home resort advantage booking VGF & VGC for Oct. - Dec. dates!

Please send all inquires to email:

polkadottedminnie@gmail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VWL points have been rented.

Price lowered to $11.50 pp for VWL points for quick sale!!!

9 points left! I will throw in a few more points at $11.50 pp for a 1 night stay in a studio only.

66 (only 9 left!!!) VWL points for rent. Good for booking at any DVC resort. $12 Per point. Points expire 7/31 (must check out by 8/1). No bookings that are within 45 days from today.

Look over the point charts to see how many points you may need.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvcpoints.shtml

The most availability will be at AKV, SSR & OKW. The other resorts may have spotty availability from now until the end of July. But I would be willing to check for you.

Please email me your:

Dates
Traveling party size
Ages of children
Top 3 resort choices
Room size & view

DME & DDP can be added. DDP is a separate cost.

Email inquiries are responded to first and the quickest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Villas at Grand Floridian - VGF - points for rent or transfer. August UY. $17 per point.

VGF points have been rented!

UY 2013 - 2015 have been rented.
61 VGF points from August 2016 UY will be available for reservations starting on or after .. August 1, 2015.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Villas at Grand Californian - VGC - points for rent. Price drop to $15 pp from $16 per point.

100+ VGC points available for reservations with a check in December 1, 2014 or later. Using the 11 month advantage these reservations can start to be booked January 1, 2014. Reserve points now with a deposit.

50 Point minimum rentals.

Payment plans available for reservations 6 months or more out.

Please email your dates, resort, room size & view, traveling party size and children's ages.

Email: polkadottedminnie (at) gmail (dot) com

Would you mind checking availability for December 31-Jan 4? Our favorite resort is AKL but we are open to anything that might have availability. We would also be willing to do January 1-4, if NYE is booked. Thank you so much!!

Are studios available at VGF for 8/23-8/29?

Thanks!

The first 5 nights are available at VGF in a standard studio 108 points. With prepayment for the last night I could waitlist it for you. 21 points for the last night.

VGF lake view studio has the last 5 nights available (first night is booked) 125 points. 29 points for the first night that is booked. Again I can waitlist this night.

Please email for all inquires. A lot easier for me to keep track of and I will see the email right away on my phone.

Email: polkadottedminnie (at) gmail (dot) com

Would you mind checking availability for December 31-Jan 4? Our favorite resort is AKL but we are open to anything that might have availability. We would also be willing to do January 1-4, if NYE is booked. Thank you so much!!

Are you looking for next year? I can book that next month when the 11 month window opens.

If you are looking for this year this December & coming January your dates have been sold out of all dvc studios for many months. Likely nothing will open up as there is probably a lot of people on waitlist for those dates. I did still check for you but there was nothing available. SSR studios have availability starting January 4. But I also do not do rentals within 31 days of checkin as I don't want my points to go into holding if the renter does not pay.

If you haven't already I suggest you book something with Disney direct asap. Those dates sell out in advance direct as well. I know cause I've taken 2 shortish notice NYE trips myself. No dvc was available and had to book disney room direct and still had to move around/split stay between 2-3 resorts because of limited availability. So I would book something asap.

I'm looking to rent 1 bedroom villa at the grand Floridian November 13-15, 2014

I'm looking to rent 1 bedroom villa at the grand Floridian November 13-15, 2014

Hi Amber,

I can book this for you when the 11 month window opens on December 13 so in a few days.

Nov. 13 - 15, 2014 - 2 nights (Thursday & Friday )

VGF 1 bedroom Standard view 80 points $1360

VGF 1 bedroom Lake view 96 points $1632

Email me and we can discuss details.

polkadottedminnie (at) gmail (dot) com

Villas at Grand Californian (VGC) points still available! Book your dates for next December!

Villas at Grand Californian (VGC) points still available! Book your dates for next December!

Hi we are looking for two trips in 2014 for VGF:

One bedroom 07/30/14-08/03/14
One bedroom + studio (lock off) 12/07/14 - 12/12/14

Please let me know if these are available.

Thanks.

Hi we are looking for two trips in 2014 for VGF:

One bedroom 07/30/14-08/03/14
One bedroom + studio (lock off) 12/07/14 - 12/12/14

Please let me know if these are available.

Thanks.

Sorry but my VGF points have all been rented until August 1, 2015 (when I can borrow points from my 2016 Use Year).

I still have VGC points for rent in Disneyland Resort (CA).

thanks for getting back to me. We are FL residents so aren't looking for California.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

How many points would it be from Dec. 20-27? VGC?

What size room? The max VGC points I have available is 219. But I may be using some of them (about 100 or so) myself. Just depends what dates I decide on for going myself in 2015 Sept or Dec for my trip.

Anyways.... here is the point totals for room sizes.

Studio = 224
1 bedroom = 462
2 bedroom = 646
3 bedroom = 1358

Send me an email if you would like to discuss a rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter