• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulan19

Goalie and Figure Skater Mom
CLOSED:I have 186 points available for rent. Travel has to occur by 8/31/2010. Priced at $8 per point.

I will take 104points at $6.00 per point. Need for an upgrade.
Please call 512-343-9808
Thanks
Wendy

:goodvibesI am interested in any remaining points left from the previous poster. Feel free to e-mail at disneymom626@yahoo.com. We are flexible with dates and can get something in before your deadline. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. Rose

Hi I am looking to transfer all your points into my account for our trip in August 2010. Have done this many times, will be willing to do what ever is best for you pay pal, certified check or what ever. My cell # is 603-315-4404.

Thank you
Mike Langton
Manchester, NH

Mike- I cannot transfer the points, I can only make a reservation for you. If interested please call my cell at 917 692-8727. Jeff

Wendy- I cannot transfer points, I can only make reservations. If you are still interested please call me at 917 692-8727. Jeff

Yes i do. Please call me friday morning on my cell 917 692-8727. I am in Ct.

Looking for reservation...

Checking in July 31 Checking out August 3.... 3 night stay.

AKL - 1 bedroom - Standard, 98 points
Boardwalk Villas 1 bedroom standard, 98 points
OKW - 1 bedroom, 97 points

Have rented before, have references...
not in need of Magical express (we are renting a car)

Former figure skater in Illinois!!!!
Anything available?

send a pm...or call at 815-568-6356
Carrie

thanks!
Happy Holiday weekend.

I still have 186 points that need to be used by 8/31. I also have points that are good through September 2011. All points are priced at $8 per point. Feel free to call me as well. Jeff 917 692-8727.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that something opens up at AKL or BWV for July 31-Aug 3.
Thanks for the call...

Please let me know if you come across anything...
I can book as late as 6 days out...I just need enough time to cancel my Disney reservation (I have to cancel by July 25th).

Fingers crossed :)
Carrie

These went fast. I'm looking 6 nights at a studio in OKW so that's about 106 points, are there any still available? :goodvibes

p.s. I sent you a pm

Please call me at (408)646-9670. I would like to book the reservation soon. Thanks !

Julie

Sorry about that, I'm still new and didn't meet the required posts to be able to pm you yet. I was wondering if anything in OKW (studio) was available for July 16 to July 22. I estimated the points to be around 100 (give or take a few).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter