Closed: Points for transfer: 355 pts available $9.50/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

homewardbound

Home is where the heart is......
Hello All,

All Points are spoken for. Thanks to all who inquired! :thanks:

I have 355 pts available for transfer (330 SSR & 25 BCV) to a fellow owner that hopefully can use all (or at least most) of them.

They are June 09 UY, so they must be used by May 31, 2010, or they can be banked into 2010-2011 if need be. $9.50pp.

I have done this many times and have had nothing but positive experiences. I will gladly provide references upon request.

Thanks! :)

I am looking for AKV for 10/4/09 - 10/09/09 5 nights. I need a 2 bedroom villa and prefer a sv or kc. I am new a this but can pay via paypal or whatever method is easiest. I would also like the deluxe meal plan (3 adults and 1 kid plan) and baggage transfers.
I can be reached at email at
Marshallkemail-ins at yahoo dot com
Thanks for any help and response.
Marshall

I am looking for AKV for 10/4/09 - 10/09/09 5 nights. I need a 2 bedroom villa and prefer a sv or kc. I am new a this but can pay via paypal or whatever method is easiest. I would also like the deluxe meal plan (3 adults and 1 kid plan) and baggage transfers.
I can be reached at email at
Marshallkemail-ins at yahoo dot com
Thanks for any help and response.
Marshall

Hi Marshall,

Thank you for the inquiry! At the moment, I'm working with someone pretty closely on a transfer of my points. I'd prefer to work out a transfer 1st, but I try never to say never..........

Thanks again for your inquiry, and good luck!! :thumbsup2

I would like to stay at BCV 10/7-10/14/09, I think that comes out to 96 points. If your points are still available, I'd be thrilled to rent them from you.

Hello,

We are also a DVC member at SSR. We are planning to go to Disney twice a year and will always need points. We are looking for 240pts for a trip this March. Please let me know if these pts are still available.

Thank you,

Steve

I would like to stay at BCV 10/7-10/14/09, I think that comes out to 96 points. If your points are still available, I'd be thrilled to rent them from you.

Thank you for the inquiry! At this time, I'm looking to transfer my points to another owner. Thanks again & good luck!!

Hello,

We are also a DVC member at SSR. We are planning to go to Disney twice a year and will always need points. We are looking for 240pts for a trip this March. Please let me know if these pts are still available.

Thank you,

Steve

Hi, sent you a PM. Thx!

Hello, can your points also be used at different resorts? If so, I would need 217 points for AKV for a total of six nights if you can spare. Thank you.

Hello, can your points also be used at different resorts? If so, I would need 217 points for AKV for a total of six nights if you can spare. Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, the points can be used at different resorts. Are you looking for a point transfer, or a rental?

Thanks for the inquiry!

I need points for six nights in Dec. 12/20-12/26/09. Any villa availability is perfect? Preferbly AKV/SSR two bedrooms? Thank you.

I need points for six nights in Dec. 12/20-12/26/09. Any villa availability is perfect? Preferbly AKV/SSR two bedrooms? Thank you.

Sorry so long to reply, I've been on a trip and it's been tough to get to my computer.

I'm really looking to do a point transfer to another owner. That's not to say that a rental is an impossibility, just that it's not my 1st choice as a transfer is a little bit easier.

I'm going to stick with the transfer plan for a little bit longer. If that doesn't pan out, I'd be happy to discuss a rental with you should you still be looking for points at that time.

I'd be happy to drop you an email or a PM in a week or so if you wish. Please let me know.

Thanks for the inquiry. :thanks:

I'm looking for 119 points for use in May 2010. We're DVC members also and a transfer would work fine for us. We've already booked our room and are trying to book for some friends of ours as well. We were hoping to keep the cost around $1000, are you flexible at all on pricing? Please send a PM to discuss.

Hi,
do you still have points available? My mother in law is a DVC Member. Let me know!
Thanks!
Michelle

Hello All,

I have 355 pts available for transfer (330 SSR & 25 BCV) to a fellow owner that hopefully can use all (or at least most) of them.

They are June 09 UY, so they must be used by May 31, 2010, or they can be banked into 2010-2011 if need be. $9.50pp.

I have done this many times and have had nothing but positive experiences. I will gladly provide references upon request.

Thanks! :)

I am looking for 225 points however I am willing to take all at 9.00. I am a member and need the points for this November.

Thanks,
Steve

I'm looking for 119 points for use in May 2010. We're DVC members also and a transfer would work fine for us. We've already booked our room and are trying to book for some friends of ours as well. We were hoping to keep the cost around $1000, are you flexible at all on pricing? Please send a PM to discuss.

Just sent a PM :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter