• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed:Points for Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrattray

Earning My Ears
Hello DVC Members,

I have 200 points available from this use year (Feb) My home resort is BWV.
I would like to make 1 transaction with all points, but would be open to splitting them up. If someone takes them all I would sell them for 9.50 per point. If I have to split them up it would be 11.00 per point.

Lori

I am in need of 16 points for the beginning of August at VB and WL. Would you be willing to transfer 16 points?

Hello!

We would like 20 points please for October. We can complete the transaction with PayPal.

Thank you!
Kathryn

I have 40 points that have to be used by November 30 of this year that were banked from last year (Dec 07). I would be willing to transfer what you need for $10.00 pp.

I could take all 200 points. I'll have to read up as I'm not familiar with transfer vs. rent.

tom.chavez at comcast.net

Hello DVC Members,

I would like to make 1 transaction with all points, but would be open to splitting them up. If someone takes them all I would sell them for 9.50 per point. If I have to split them up it would be 11.00 per point.

Lori

Are there any available weeks in the next two months a BWV or WL

Hello DVC Members,

Lori

Are there any available weeks in the next two months a BWV or WL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter