CLOSED points rented 143 OKW Points for Rent. For use at any DVC resort. Must be used by Dec 31,2024. $18/ point, if over 80 points $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etnmom

Mouseketeer
These points can be used at any Disney Vacation Club resort.
These points are for rent only.
I have many years of experience renting points and use a rental agreement.
References available on request.
Thanks for your consideration!
Mary

Last edited:
looking at march 22 and 23 in a SSR one bed standard -grandstand. then the 24th in a SSR std. studio also grandstand total 87 points. If you can transfer that would be my preference, if not that is okay too - sending pm

ISO last minute, studio or 1br, Dec 29, 2023 - Jan 3, 2024. Split stay ok. We're assuming you'd have to piece something together.

Experienced renter. Fine with a contract, fine to pay with PayPal. Thanks in advance!

Looking way out till NOV 30 TO DEC 8 okw STUDIO OR 1 bd EITHER ONE.. I know 11 mth window is 3 days away

Looking for dates of July (nights of) 6,7,8 & July 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21.. looking for studios at BCV,Rivera, Poly .. ideally Poly for the 1st 3 nights, then split the other 4 nights at Riv and 4 at BCV... let me know what’s open at this time

looking at march 22 and 23 in a SSR one bed standard -grandstand. then the 24th in a SSR std. studio also grandstand total 87 points. If you can transfer that would be my preference, if not that is okay too - sending pm
Hi,
These are available for 72 points for one bedroom and 21 points for the studio. I do not think Grandstand can be guaranteed but requested. As the dates are coming up i require rental payment in full by personal or cashier's check or Zelle. If you wish to proceed please PM me your email , address and phone number, names of guests and name, sex , age of children. thanks, Mary

Looking for dates of July (nights of) 6,7,8 & July 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21.. looking for studios at BCV,Rivera, Poly .. ideally Poly for the 1st 3 nights, then split the other 4 nights at Riv and 4 at BCV... let me know what’s open at this time
Poly standard studio is available 63 points, lake view 75 points the first three nights
BCV is not available your dates
The last dates are available at Poly std for 146 points and Riv for 157points.

I have rented some points already and have enough left for either stay but not both.
thanks

ISO last minute, studio or 1br, Dec 29, 2023 - Jan 3, 2024. Split stay ok. We're assuming you'd have to piece something together.

Experienced renter. Fine with a contract, fine to pay with PayPal. Thanks in advance!
sorry nothing available.

Hello!!
I'm looking for 2 rooms at BWV February 10-15 2024. 4 adults 3 children ages 10, 13,15. Short notice so I'm not sure what's available as far as room type or view. Experienced renter :) thank you checking!

Courtney

Hello!!
I'm looking for 2 rooms at BWV February 10-15 2024. 4 adults 3 children ages 10, 13,15. Short notice so I'm not sure what's available as far as room type or view. Experienced renter :) thank you checking!

Courtney
There is no availability your dates. thanks

Poly standard studio is available 63 points, lake view 75 points the first three nights
BCV is not available your dates
The last dates are available at Poly std for 146 points and Riv for 157points.

I have rented some points already and have enough left for either stay but not both.
thanks
Are there any days left at BCV (studio) for any of the days July 6,7 or July 14-22... I would work with even 2 or 3 nights in a row

Are there any days left at BCV (studio) for any of the days July 6,7 or July 14-22... I would work with even 2 or 3 nights in a row
Also on the Riveira, what is available for a standard view studio room... during these same dates... I’m sorry to keep throwing different emails at you... just trying to see if I can figure out a different game plan.. Thank you !

Also on the Riveira, what is available for a standard view studio room... during these same dates... I’m sorry to keep throwing different emails at you... just trying to see if I can figure out a different game plan.. Thank you !
BCV is not available any of those dates. I have never been able to book BCV -it's just so popular.Studio at Riveira is available the entire second set of dates as noted. It is also available the first set of dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter