• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed, Points rented, Thanks all and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mort1331

DIS Veteran
Last minute trip for my family has made available 190 additional points.
so
How can I help you make your vacation Magical?

Reservations can be made at SSR 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out.
I will need the following info to make your reservation:
Preferred resort
Check in date
Check out date
Room Type
All names in party and children's ages at the time of travel
Address
Phone number

I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, immediate payment required.
If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction.
Must be made in US$

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed.
Dining plan can also be added
Once contacted, I can/will give you all my home and cell number to reach me easier.

You can also email me at ceilingtiles@live.com

I have experience renting both on these boards and on the site sponsor.

Interested! Looking to rent the week of July 4th; Is there any availability for July 3rd-8th? SSR or otherwise? Would need a studio or 1 bedroom

Interested! Looking to rent the week of July 4th; Is there any availability for July 3rd-8th? SSR or otherwise? Would need a studio or 1 bedroom
All levels of SSR are available for you both standard view and Prefered both studio and 1 bdrm.

We are interested in a studio or 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs March 6-14. Any availability?

Sorry just from 6-10 i can see about a split stay for the other days if uou wish
ok, thank you for checking. We prefer not to have a split stay. Thanks again.

Edited to add: I see there is availability through Disney for SSR studios on these dates so we may just end up booking the regular way.

Last edited:
ok, thank you for checking. We prefer not to have a split stay. Thanks again.

Edited to add: I see there is availability through Disney for SSR studios on these dates so we may just end up booking the regular way.
You would have to check with them. I can not look that up. But if you can, then you can link them together and still save money.

You would have to check with them. I can not look that up. But if you can, then you can link them together and still save money.

Would there be availability for a studio or 1 bedroom for March 6-14 at AKL, or BWV? (I'm guessing not if SSR is not even available).

Would there be availability for a studio or 1 bedroom for March 6-14 at AKL, or BWV? (I'm guessing not if SSR is not even available).
Sorry, best is 4 nights 1bdrm Sava view AKL Kidani. or the 5 nights at SSR. But as before if you can book a Cash room you can add it to these

For Kurt, I received your email request, but your server is not allowing a reply. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter