• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points Transferred. 115 CCV Points for rent or transfer-$18pp-can book March 2022-November 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML_LovesDisney

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I have about 115 Copper Creek Villas (CCV) points for rent (I can rent a few more or a few less depending on the reservation). These are March 2022 UY points which means I cannot book anything before March 2022. 11 month booking window is open through November 2022 at time of posting this. $18pp, payment is due upon booking with rental contract to be signed (Zelle, Venmo or PayPal friends and family). Reply to this thread with:

# of guests, ages of guests, and what type of room (Deluxe Studio, Deluxe Studio with Walk-in Shower Only, 1 BR villa, 2 BR villa). You may also PM me. I will not rent to anyone that has been a member of Disboards for less than 6 mths, or has less than 10 posts. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, any interest in transferring 79 points? We are short for a July 2022 reservation. Thanks!

I'd be interested in a transfer of all the points. What is the use year? I'd be using them in August 2022. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter