CLOSED:Reservation for Rent: April 4-10 (6 nights) Standard View Deluxe Studio at the Polynesian Villas and Bungalows $3950 (208 points@$19/point) OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicheleMcGarry

Earning My Ears
Reservation for Rent: April 4-10, 2023 (6 nights) Standard View Deluxe Studio at the Polynesian Villas and Bungalows (DVC) $3950 (208 points @ $19/point) OBO

Confirmed reservation for rent at the Polynesian Villas in a Standard View Deluxe Studio for check-in on April 4, 2023 and check out on April 10, 2023 $3950 (208 total points @ $19/point). Unfortunately, this is our second attempt to get to Disney this year and we will not be able to make it… again… as we found out last weekend our son will be competing in a LAX tournament in North Carolina during that week… So our loss is your gain. Enjoy the opening of Tron and Easter at Disney!!

Please send PM, if interested. Payment through Venmo or Paypal. Confirmation will be sent after signed contract and payment is received. No refunds!!

Last edited:
Right now... Poly DVC Standard View Studios are completely booked for the week before Easter and the week after Easter, so if you are looking to stay at the Poly during Easter week... this is perfect.

Hello. I am looking for a room for 5 for April 26th to 30th 2023. I am Interested in Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridain. I am disabled so would need a handycapped room. We are 2 Adults and 3 Children (19, 17, 15)

Thank You
Tom

Hello. I am looking for a room for 5 for April 26th to 30th 2023. I am Interested in Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridain. I am disabled so would need a handycapped room. We are 2 Adults and 3 Children (19, 17, 15)

Thank You
Tom

Thank You
Tom
Hi, Tom!

I just checked the Poly, Bay Lake and the Grand Floridian... all are sold out for those dates or only have one night available.

I am sorry I could not help you!!

Michele

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter