Closed: Reservation for rent: Beach Club Villas, Deluxe Studio, June 28 to July 4. $1768

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLitfin

love Disney
I have an upcoming reservation for rent. Beach Club Villas, deluxe studio, June 28th to July 4th. $1768. Have to let go due to a family illness.

Last edited:

July 4th
What dates were you looking for? I might be able to move this reservation to another available date till the end of August which is when they will expire.

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested in June 30 to July 4 if you are willing to break it up.

I would definitely be interested in June 30 to July 4 if you are willing to break it up.
Yes, I would be willing to break up this reservation since you want 4 of the nights.

I tried to send you a PM, but it didn't go through. Are you unable to PM cause you haven't been a member long enough with few posts.

Last edited:
Yes, I would be willing to break up this reservation since you want 4 of the nights.

I tried to send you a PM, but it didn't go through. Are you unable to PM cause you haven't been a member long enough with few posts.

Sorry, yes too few posts. Should be all set now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter