Closed:Reservation for Rent: Copper Creek Studio January 9-13, 2020 $1116

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have a studio for rent at Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge for January 9-13, 2020. We are asking $1116 for the reservation.

Is this still available? If so, could you tell me how many the studio sleeps. Thank you

Still available
Very interested! I had to create a new account here so am not yet able to PM. Will PM you asap though. I have never rented a reservation before. IF you would like to share here, can you tell me the process we would follow?

Very interested! I had to create a new account here so am not yet able to PM. Will PM you asap though. I have never rented a reservation before. IF you would like to share here, can you tell me the process we would follow?
I would need the names of everyone on the reservation including the ages of any children, your address, phone number and email for the reservation all in a pm(not here on the thread). I will also need full payment because the reservation is less than 31 days away. I will send you the confirmation and you can verify the reservation at my Disney experience. We can discuss further through pm. You should be able to pm by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter