**Closed** Reservation Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Quest

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
** Closed - Points are Rented - Thank you! **

Due to a Member Cruise cancellation, we have 141 Reservation pts remaining to rent @ $10/pt.

* These are Reservation Points - part of the Disney Collection Exchange*

which means, they are available for hotel rooms at all Disney properties: (Including WDW and Disneyland, Aulani; and overseas among others / also includes concierge level).

click here and scroll down to the Disney Collection Section to view the many Disney hotels and room categories available with these points.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/points-charts/

**PLEASE NOTE: These cannot be used for DVC studios or 1-3 bedroom villas or other DVC units**

1. Reservations can be booked up to 11mos in advance.
  2. Dates of travel must occur between February 1, 2024 - January 31, 2025
  3. Meal Plans can be added at an additional cost

Take advantage. Our loss can be your gain for that special occasion or holiday reservation 11 mos. in advance at WDW; DL and Aulani resorts.

Payment Terms:
Payments via paypal only (fees waived)

Pts are non-refundable.
Any modifications will require an additional $95/fee per change.

Last edited:
Are there any hotel rooms available at Aulani? Pretty flexible on dates. Hoping for February or March or april 3-9 (doesn’t have to be all 6 nights even 1-2 nights would work.) or anything in July? thanks for looking!

Hello what do you have available for march 13 to 16 2024. 2 adults, 2 kids. any resorts wdw orlando.
Thank you.

Hello and Happy New Year Johnny, We would possibly be interested in WDW Feb 24 check in Feb 26 Check out … flexible on the resort. Have a great day!

Due to a Member Cruise cancellation, we have 141 Reservation pts remaining to rent.

which means, they are available for hotel rooms at all Disney properties: (Including WDW and Disneyland, Aulani; and overseas among others / also includes concierge level).

click here and scroll down to the Disney Collection Section to view the many Disney hotels and room categories available with these points.

**PLEASE NOTE: These cannot be used for DVC studios or 1-3 bedroom villas or other DVC units**

Take advantage. Our loss can be your gain for that special occasion or holiday reservation 11 mos. in advance at WDW; DL and Aulani resorts.

Payment Terms:

Pts are non-refundable.
Anything 2/25/24 - 2/29/24?
3 adults & 2 children (ages 5 & 8)

Hi Johnny - interested in 6 or 7 nights in a studio (any configuration) at Copper Creek (Boulder Ridge as a secondary) 2/25-3/2. I'm flexible around the dates by a few days either way, depending on what might be available. My ideal would be Copper Creek with walk in shower 2/25-3/2. Would you be willing to check to see what might be available? And thank you!

Due to a Member Cruise cancellation, we have 141 Reservation pts remaining to rent.

Payment Terms:

Pts are non-refundable.
Hi! Any availability for BCV 1/20 - 1/22? Thanks!

**Update** 141 pts remaining.
Hi I am looking for one night at Aulani for my daughter who is visiting Hawaii March 2-9. She would like a weekday. If you can help please contact me. I have rented points for our family many times in the past. She is now a grad student and going to visit a friend. Thanks.

Hi I am looking for one night at Aulani for my daughter who is visiting Hawaii March 2-9. She would like a weekday. If you can help please contact me. I have rented points for our family many times in the past. She is now a grad student and going to visit a friend. Thanks.

Sent you a PM

Anything for Feb 1-4? Would need to be. Larger room that sleeps 5, preferably a suite at AOA or all star since you can’t book 1 bedroom?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter