Closed: Sold: 350pts for Rent: $19pp OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m looking for a stay at OKW 5/28/22-6/04/22 or 6/11/22-6/18/22. 6 people total (4 adults 2 children) open to 2 studios or a 2 bdrm villa. Also open to other available resorts. Thanks!

Looking for a 6 night split stay in a 1 Bedroom from Oct. 24-30 - some combination of Bay Lake Tower, Riviera, Kidani, or Beach Club Villas

Hi I’m looking for a stay at OKW 5/28/22-6/04/22 or 6/11/22-6/18/22. 6 people total (4 adults 2 children) open to 2 studios or a 2 bdrm villa. Also open to other available resorts. Thanks!
Sorry not avail during those timeframes....there are a few days here and there.

Hi! I'm interested in 2bdrm at Beach Club 10/22-29. Pls let me know if the points are still available once your booking window opens up. TY!

Hi! Looking for a Studio, May 20th, May 21st and possibly May 22nd. Anything available even single nights I would consider?
Thanks,Pam

Hello there! I am looking for a studio at Wilderness Lodge, Port Orleans, Boardwalk, or Polynesian. Check in 5/1/2022-5/7/2022.
I can send you names, addresses, and phone numbers if this is possible! Thank you so much!

Hi! I’m looking for 9-10 days in aug or September a room that will sleep 5- any availability at all?

Hello there! I am looking for a studio at Wilderness Lodge, Port Orleans, Boardwalk, or Polynesian. Check in 5/1/2022-5/7/2022.
I can send you names, addresses, and phone numbers if this is possible! Thank you so much!
Sorry it's not avail.

Hi! I’m looking for 9-10 days in aug or September a room that will sleep 5- any availability at all?
The only thing avail for a studio is SSR. The only date not avail is 9/28 (the dark grey). Let me know what dates you prefer, name, ages, addresss, phone and I'll book for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter