Closed: Sold: 350pts for Rent: $19pp OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
These can be used at any resort.

11 Month windows on above and 6 months on everything else.

Please send me

• Resort:
  • Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
  • Check In Date:
  • Check Out Date:
  • Names, ages for everyone in your party

Payment would be through Paypal (+ fees if not using friends/family option) or Venmo once you receive Disney booking confirmation number.

• Thank you
Looking for 9/20/22-9/26/22 4 adults 1child. Would need a 1bedroom with 2ba, or 2 studios at ak ,bc,wilderness lodge. Thank you

Please send me

• Resort:
  • Check In Date:
  • Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal (+ fees if not using friends/family option) or Venmo once you receive Disney booking confirmation number.

• Thank you
Looking for BLT for 6 nights in

Please send me

• Resort:
  • Check In Date:
  • Check Out Date:

• Thank you
Hi are these still available? I am looking for 6 nights in a 2BR at BLT Std view dates are flexible but need to be in latter half ofJuly and prefer to be cheapest cost available.

Hi, wondering if there is any availability for either (15/08/2022 - 29/08/2022) or (06/09/2022 - 20/09/2022) so basically 2 weeks, for 1 person, can be slightly flexible on dates just aiming for end of august to and/or avoid labour day to avoid crowds. Just looking for a deluxe level resort to get the EMH at the smallest room/cheapest for my trip from Australia. Thanks in advance

Hi, wondering if there is any availability for either (15/08/2022 - 29/08/2022) or (06/09/2022 - 20/09/2022) so basically 2 weeks, for 1 person, can be slightly flexible on dates just aiming for end of august to and/or avoid labour day to avoid crowds. Just looking for a deluxe level resort to get the EMH at the smallest room/cheapest for my trip from Australia. Thanks in advance
sent you a PM with the details

Looking for BLT for 6 nights in

Hi are these still available? I am looking for 6 nights in a 2BR at BLT Std view dates are flexible but need to be in latter half ofJuly and prefer to be cheapest cost available.
dark blue are the only nights avail in a 2bdrm BLT std view.

Hi, looking for a studio at GF from either 8/17-8/21, 8/24-8/28 or 8/31-9/4. Thanks!

Hi! I am looking in OKW a 2bdrm from 11/28-12/05.
Thank you!

Looking for two rooms at Poly January 4th through 9th 2023 (182 points I believe). PM if possible. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter