CLOSED SSR - Transfer only -150 points 16$ pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigscout79

Earning My Ears
I have 150 points at SSR with a October 2018 use year. Points are able to be used immediately and may be banked for future use.

All points transfer interest only please. We have been DVC members since 2005 and have experience with both renting and transferring points. References available.

Points are $16 per point plus PayPal fees. Transfers will be made once payment via PayPal has been confirmed. Will do transfer via three way call with both parties and Member Service.

Thank you!

I have 150 points at SSR with a October 2018 use year. Points are able to be used immediately and may be banked for future use.

All points transfer interest only please. We have been DVC members since 2005 and have experience with both renting and transferring points. References available.

Points are $16 per point plus PayPal fees. Transfers will be made once payment via PayPal has been confirmed. Will do transfer via three way call with both parties and Member Service.

Thank you!
I am interested in doing a transfer. Are theses points still available?

New to DVC but we are coming up around 2-5 points short for two trips. What is the Min amount that can be transferred? and would you consider that?

Thanks for asking.
We currently are only interested in a total 150 point transfer.
You can buy that few of points from MS when you book via phone.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter